Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switched Accounts. Still receiving bills after cancelling old account multiple times

Options
  • 01-08-2018 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I have decided to post here with a few problems I am experiencing for the last 6 months as I can't get them resolved by calling Eir Customer Care.
    Just to let you know, I am your continuous customer since 2005.

I moved our services to the new fibre broadband earlier this year after a couple of surveys that have been carried out.  The old account was cancelled at the same time, however (after multiple calls asking about this issue) I am still receiving bills for the old account.  Can you please close my old account and stop sending me bills for it?

The second issue is the landline service - the landline is out of service for about a month.  Can you please check this also.

I would appreciate your action on this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Seweryn wrote: »
    Hello,

I have decided to post here with a few problems I am experiencing for the last 6 months as I can't get them resolved by calling Eir Customer Care.
    Just to let you know, I am your continuous customer since 2005.

I moved our services to the new fibre broadband earlier this year after a couple of surveys that have been carried out.  The old account was cancelled at the same time, however (after multiple calls asking about this issue) I am still receiving bills for the old account.  Can you please close my old account and stop sending me bills for it?

The second issue is the landline service - the landline is out of service for about a month.  Can you please check this also.

I would appreciate your action on this.
    Hi Seweryn,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

*If you PM me your full name and your account number, both old and new. I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement