Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Accessorize a coral dress

• 01-08-2018 8:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭

Family wedding late August and am wearing a coral dress (knee length). What colours go well with coral?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Turquoise and a tan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

Can you post a pic of the dress? I used to wear coral a lot and always wore it wtih muted warm metalic tones (gold, copper, bronze). I've dark hair so i found this combo always worked well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

SozBbz wrote: »
    Can you post a pic of the dress? I used to wear coral a lot and always wore it wtih muted warm metalic tones (gold, copper, bronze). I've dark hair so i found this combo always worked well.

Dress was bought in sales last year so hard to get official pic-it has a ruffle down lengthways which will hopefully disguise my tummy! I love rose gold so maybe that’ll work. Wedding is quite relaxed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I wore a coral knee-length dress to a wedding last year and I accessorised it with nude heels, a gold bangle, a subtle tan and I got a French manicure, which really lifted the whole look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭lisa_eire

I’m going with rose gold. I have my shoes and i’ve Seen a bag in accessorize, that I hope will suit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement