Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible cockroach / massive yoke

Options
  • 01-08-2018 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

Anyone any dealings with cockroaches in apartments?! I think I just killed one in the kitchen. He / she can travel pretty fast, I didn't get a good look before I zapped it with spray bleach and killed it.

I have dealt with silver fish in the bathroom, the occasional ant in the kitchen and now a possible cockroach infestation. The place is clean, I never had food lying around as I did have ants before, but I feel the place is crawling with insects. I will contact the landlord to get rentokil if I see any more of the buggers, but anyone any advice in the meantime? Should I just move?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Homer

The problem may not be in your apartment. Unfortunately one of the issues with apartment living is that you can have people living above/below/next door who may not be as hygienic as you!

Advertisement