Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir talk weekend

Options
  • 01-08-2018 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi, my elderly parents are on a plan called "Eir Talk Weekend" and it costs €58.54 bi-monthly. They get unlimited weekend local and national calls with this. Can you tell me something about this plan? 
    I cannot find a link to it on your site. 

They make alot of their calls during the week so are not benefiting from this plan. Maybe they could be on a better plan?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Tommtommy wrote: »
    Hi, my elderly parents are on a plan called "Eir Talk Weekend" and it costs €58.54 bi-monthly. They get unlimited weekend local and national calls with this. Can you tell me something about this plan? 
    I cannot find a link to it on your site. 

They make alot of their calls during the week so are not benefiting from this plan. Maybe they could be on a better plan?
    Hi Tommtommy ,

I would reccomend contacting our support team on 1901 and they will assist in explaining what the best plans available for your parents are.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

If they were happy to use a mobile, they could get unlimited calls any time for 10 euro every 28 days and forget the landline.
    That might not suit but 30 per month for just weekend calls is poor value.
    If the landline is required for an alarm, there may be mobile SIM cards for that.

All depends on how comfortable they are with mobiles.

Advertisement