Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration

Options
  • 02-08-2018 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi folks,

My heads a bit melted with registration,I’m doing a masters and I cannot find a concrete day to register,though I have orientation on the 12th and 13th.
    I also see this “select a start time” option and it’s highly confusing me 😂
    Could anyone help me out with a simple explanation of how I go about registering and how I acquire a student card etc. ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sderref

Hi, why don't you call the student desk?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 emerec

Check your UCD registry update email that you should have gotten a few weeks ago. It has a link for the key dates that outlines when exactly you need to register for a start time (I think for graduate programs it's the 14/16th August). On that date you go into your sisweb and click on register for start time. It'll then give you a time and date that you can go back onto sisweb to register for your modules.

Advertisement