Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why does sending 'Balance Data' to 50104 not work anymore?

Options
  • 02-08-2018 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

This was working fine last month, but I'm not getting any replies to it now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

redt0m wrote: »
    This was working fine last month, but I'm not getting any replies to it now.
    Hi redt0m ,

I have escalated this on to our technical department for an update I will let know you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Thomas

I have recieved an update for our technical department that there is currently an issue with this feature and it is being investigated internally.

We have no timeframe currently as to when this will be resolved.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

Having the same issue, sending "Offer" or "Balance data" to 50104 yeilds no respond.

Also getting the following when I open the Eir app on Android.

XguLtAK.jpg

davo2001 wrote: »
    Having the same issue, sending "Offer" or "Balance data" to 50104 yeilds no respond.

"This device contains a certificate which is not trusted. The app will now close"
    Hi davo2001 ,

Please see the above reply I have posted.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

"This device contains a certificate which is not trusted. The app will now close"
    Hi davo2001 ,

Thanks

Thomas
    And what about the app issue?

• Advertisement

Hi davo2001 ,

Thanks

Thomas
    And what about the app issue?
    We have identified there is an issue, we are currently investigating it and will update you as soon as it has been resolved.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement