Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer needed for wedding / event band (Limerick/munster)

• 02-08-2018 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi all,
    We are a 4 piece wedding / event band and we have an opening for a drummer. Vocals would be a bonus.

Some background on the musicains & band. We are all well experienced in covers bands and recording with some success. The age group is late 20's to mid 30's.

The band is at start up stage and has been together for a year and has started gigging so some of your time will need to be invested before the band is fully busy.

PM for more info :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MikeF168

Hi there,replying to ur add for drummer,i am 50 yr old drummer from north kerry,i have played in various bands from wedding function to pub covers,rock and roll,blues,funk,soul,quicksteps,and the dreaded waltz,in last band i was encouraged to help out with vocals,my voice would b on the bass end but worked in well,i also play button box,small wooden salterelle,few sharron shannon tunes and regular jigs,reels,polkas,if any band member can hold basic bass snare rythm,i can pop out front with box,i have good gear and transport,have only been doing infrequent and fill in work for past few years as my family were at teenage stage,they are paddling their own canoes now thank **** so i wud have time to put into the right project but only if its headed in the decent money gig direction,if u think i may suit give me a call if not best off luck.086 3136782.

Advertisement