Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sport pack on Sim only

Options
  • 02-08-2018 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've just spend a full hour on to support on this issue, going around in circles.

My mobile plan:
    eir Mobile Unlimited 30GB + Roaming SIM Only

Text message received:
    "As a loyal eir mobile customer, you can access the seven-channel eir Sport pack absolutely FREE!"

Website banner clearly states:
    "Plus FREE eir sport on all SIM only plans"

When I try to log into the red app it's saying I'm not eligible.

Can you please help asap, I'm getting very frustrated, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi,

I've just spend a full hour on to support on this issue, going around in circles.

My mobile plan:

Text message received:
    "As a loyal eir mobile customer, you can access the seven-channel eir Sport pack absolutely FREE!"

Hi ErinGoBrath ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do regarding this as you would need to contact our support team on 1901 to have this looked into.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Hi,

My mobile plan:

Text message received:

Hi ErinGoBrath ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do regarding this as you would need to contact our support team on 1901 to have this looked into.

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi,

Just off the phone from 1901...

The story (in case it helps others) was it didn't apply to my sim only plan although this is not stated on the website and I was sent a text with incorrect information in it.

So I downgraded (support suggested an upgrade!) to a cheaper plan with almost identical benefits hence saving myself 5 euro a month and gaining eir sports pack.

Thanks,
    Andy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi,

My mobile plan:

Text message received:

Hi ErinGoBrath ,

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi,

Just off the phone from 1901...

The story (in case it helps others) was it didn't apply to my sim only plan although this is not stated on the website and I was sent a text with incorrect information in it.

So I downgraded (support suggested an upgrade!) to a cheaper plan with almost identical benefits hence saving myself 5 euro a month and gaining eir sports pack.

Thanks,
    Andy
    Hi ErinGoBrath ,

I'm glad to hear you've gotten a satisfactory resolution.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement