Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any other victim of gangstalking in Ireland?

Options
  • 02-08-2018 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all.

Let me start by saying before any of this happened to me I would have wrote it off as complete and utter rubbish.

My question therefore is, are there any other people out there in Ireland that has also experienced gangstalking? Because of this I have lost my job, my friends and all privacy. I can't fart without these people knowing and spreading it around like it's entertainment. This has been going on for the last 15 months and there doesn't seem to be any signs of them leaving me alone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,382 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

gangstalking?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

Maybe get off social media? Gang stalking can't happen if no one knows your business.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 shell2018

Can't post a url explaining what this is. Shortest explanation of this is multiple bullies attacking one person. Yeah wish getting off social media was the answer but the only thing I was on before this started was linkedin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Can you elaborate on what happened?

I'm a little hesitant to explain. Brief points, I've been shouted at in the supermarket that everyone is against me, followed around when I'm driving, when I'm going for a walk, someone tried to spit on me plus reading my mind even when I'm at home. I am fully aware this sounds totally crazy and like I'm totally self absorbed but I am actually of sound mind. Never been diagnosed with any schizophrenia. I just find this totally bizarre like, why would people take time out of their own lives to ruin mine, doesn't make any sense. Nobody else on this has experienced this then, oh ****

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭victor8600

shell2018 wrote: »
    I'm a little hesitant to explain. Brief points, I've been shouted at in the supermarket that everyone is against me, followed around when I'm driving, when I'm going for a walk, someone tried to spit on me plus reading my mind even when I'm at home. I am fully aware this sounds totally crazy and like I'm totally self absorbed but I am actually of sound mind. Never been diagnosed with any schizophrenia. I just find this totally bizarre like, why would people take time out of their own lives to ruin mine, doesn't make any sense. Nobody else on this has experienced this then, oh ****

Have you reported this to Gardaí? What could have happened is that you look or have a similar name to some criminal and some vigilante's types are following you because of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

shell2018 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear your experience. Have you considered that mindreading is not possible. How about talking to your GP about what you're going through.

I can't report it to the gardai because they are apart of this also. A squad car beeped at me one day I went shopping so they're intimidating me also. They seem to know my car and what I look like. I can see how the whole thing about Morris McCabe is probably true. Even if I got proof where would I go? I have ran this around in my head a million times and I still don't understand why anyone would want to attack me like this. It's a well kept secret from my immediate family and me. They just taunt me like they want me to know I'm being watched but I can't go anywhere for help because it's fobbed off as me having a mental illness. Trust me I never believed in anything like this witchcraft or anything like that but the general community around here obviously does. I still think it sounds crazy but it's actually real. I spoke to my GP about this and he gave me schizophrenic tablets. Once I was on the way home from the GP, there was somebody wearing a mask driving on the other side of the road. I didn't have a dash cam and there was nobody with me so you can understand the **** storm I am in right now.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

I'm sorry shell2018 but no one here is qualified to help you with this issue and perhaps a return visit to your GP is the first step in getting help with your situation. All the best.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement