Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan from Bank of Ireland

Options
  • 02-08-2018 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭

I applied for a loan with Bank of Ireland online. I was approved. All documents signed and dated and sent back via email. This was yesterday.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the loan to appear in my account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi GuessWhoEh

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

When the returned documents have been viewed by the Team the funds will credit within 48 business hours.

Our Team can give you a more closer time frame on this - 0818 200 334, Advisors will be available until 8pm tonight.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭GuessWhoEh

Hi. Me again.

I've revived my loan. Thank you for the speedy reply.
    I've to now transfer that loan into an AIB account. I done it this morning. How long does it take for the AIB account holder to receive the money?

Many thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi GuessWhoEh,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Once the transfer is made before 15:30, it will take one business day for the funds to arrive in the AIB account.

many thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement