Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Tattoo Shops in Bray for a First Tattoo?

Options
  • 02-08-2018 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11 Megan2016

I'm looking to get my first tattoo pretty soon. It'll be small, no more then 5 by 5 cm and be just a black outline so pretty simple. Any suggestions as the where in Bray is best to get it, which shops are the best and fairest with prices?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

maybe a bit late with this but do yourself a favour and go to Anna in Nine Lives you will not get better in that area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

decky1 wrote: »
    maybe a bit late with this but do yourself a favour and go to Anna in Nine Lives you will not get better in that area.

Her work is ordinary at best. Does the run of the mill cliched subject matter to an acceptable standard, I guess.

Sam Hain wrote: »
    Her work is ordinary at best. Does the run of the mill cliched subject matter to an acceptable standard, I guess.

bit harsh that:rolleyes: i've seen a lot of her work and it's up there with the best, who would you recommend in Bray?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Black Pearl

I would check out Remis Tattoo studio up near Johnny foxes pub, its a premium tattoo studio and they have a number of artists who are highly skilled in all styles. By the sounds of the tattoo you are describing I would check out Rob Kanys work at the shop. Just type Remis Tattoo into facebook or instagram.

• decky1 wrote: »
    bit harsh that:rolleyes: i've seen a lot of her work and it's up there with the best, who would you recommend in Bray?:confused:

I think when it comes to something as permanent as a tattoo being harsh is largely justified

• Advertisement

I think when it comes to something as permanent as a tattoo being harsh is largely justified

well if that's what he think's --let him on.:rolleyes:

well if that's what he think's --let him on.:rolleyes:

I mean you’re free to be a fan of anyone you like. Not everyone will agree.

I mean you’re free to be a fan of anyone you like. Not everyone will agree.

Of course , that's what it's all about.:D i've heard people talk about artists and they think their the bee's knees some of them i would'nt let tattoo a greyhounds ears.:eek:

Of course , that's what it's all about.:D i've heard people talk about artists and they think their the bee's knees some of them i would'nt let tattoo a greyhounds ears.:eek:

I know of a few alright :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Black Pearl

decky1 wrote: »

haha greyhounds ears :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement