If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lg 55 / 65 C8 OLED

Options
  • 02-08-2018 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Hi,

It might be time to upupgrade the Pioneer Kuro LX5090 I bought from you 10 years ago, as its been acting up. Is the LG cashback offerstill applicable on the C8s?

Would you give me a quote for both 55 and 65 inch versions as well as a 4k capable Av amp to replace my pioneer vx1018 I got with the Kuro from you (Inc delivery to Laytown)?

Thanks,

Pete

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

It might be time to upupgrade the Pioneer Kuro LX5090 I bought from you 10 years ago, as its been acting up. Is the LG cashback offerstill applicable on the C8s?

Would you give me a quote for both 55 and 65 inch versions as well as a 4k capable Av amp to replace my pioneer vx1018 I got with the Kuro from you (Inc delivery to Laytown)?

Thanks,

Pete
    Hi Pete,

Thanks for your post!

The cashback offer is still on but it expires on 7th August so it would need to be purchased before Tuesday.

If you're looking a good AV receiver to go along with it I would recommend either the new Denon AVRX2500 or the Sony STRDN1080. I've had a listen to the new Denon and it's an incredible amp!

For the LG OLED55C8 and a Denon AVRX2500 I could do you a bundle price of £3000 including shipping.

For the LG OLED65C8 and a Denon AVRX2500 I could do a bundle price of £3534 including shipping.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Petetheroadie

No worries. OK great.

After checking the bank balance I'm just going to go ahead with the TV. Have just dropped John a PM to see if there's a good deal for an old customer :-)

No worries. OK great.

After checking the bank balance I'm just going to go ahead with the TV. Have just dropped John a PM to see if there's a good deal for an old customer :-)
    Hi Pete,

No worries. Was it the 55 or 65 you were looking for?

No worries. OK great.

Hi Pete,

I had a chat with John (he's currently out of the office) and the absolute lowest we can go on the OLED55C8 would be £2450. But that includes a 6 year guarantee and I'll include shipping on that.

If you'd like to go for that drop me a PM with your contact number and I can get that processed today.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Petetheroadie

Perfect - will send you a PM now David.

• Advertisement

Perfect - will send you a PM now David.
    Thanks Pete!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.