Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50104 no reply

Options
  • 03-08-2018 10:06am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi eir.
    Away on holiday at the minute but the balance check texts aren't sending a reply.
    Any other way to check your roaming data remaining?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Hi eir.
    Away on holiday at the minute but the balance check texts aren't sending a reply.
    Any other way to check your roaming data remaining?
    Hi there Hellrazer

Can you please confirm where you are roaming and what exactly you are texting to 50104?

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Having the same issue.  Texting Balance data to 50104 and not getting a data balance reply anymore.

I'm in Ireland though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Same here, also in Ireland.

Waiting for a rep to ask us to pm them our account details, even though it appears to be a network issue.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there Hellrazer

Can you please confirm where you are roaming and what exactly you are texting to 50104?

-Kyle

Spain and I'm sending "balance roam"

It's been working all week up till last night.

Seems to be back working now though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hellrazer wrote: »
    eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there Hellrazer

-Kyle

Spain and I'm sending "balance roam"

It's been working all week up till last night.

Seems to be back working now though.
    I'm glad to hear this is now working for you Hellrazer. If you have any further issues, please come back to us here and we'll look into this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Having the same issue.  Texting Balance data to 50104 and not getting a data balance reply anymore.

I'm in Ireland though!
    Hi Cathmandooo,

We have no issues reported here in relation to this. 

Can you confirm if you are still having this issue? 

Thanks 

Tracey  

Advertisement