Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

user

Options
  • 03-08-2018 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I am having a problem sending some emails to companies. If I want to send an email to Lidl customer service. I fill in the info they require and when I go to enter my email my Sons email and mobile number comes up and try as I may It will not accept mine. Itried to remove other used on Control Panel but my Son does not appear on it .Any Suggestions. I am 83 not very Computer literate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭DopeTech

tri50072 wrote: »
    I am having a problem sending some emails to companies. If I want to send an email to Lidl customer service. I fill in the info they require and when I go to enter my email my Sons email and mobile number comes up and try as I may It will not accept mine. Itried to remove other used on Control Panel but my Son does not appear on it .Any Suggestions. I am 83 not very Computer literate

What message do you get when you remove his and type in your own?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

I assume you are using a browser? Try deleting cache and cookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

degsie wrote: »
    I assume you are using a browser? Try deleting cache and cookies.
    "InPrivate" browsing mode, just in case this is son's PC

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭tri50072

When cancels my message I get a Message saying it Looks like Spam.
    As an Auld Fella How do I go about deleting Cache and Cookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Right click on browser icon, select "Start In private browsing" (internet explorer), or "New private window"(FireFox), or "New Incognito Window" (Chrome)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭tri50072

Thanks for Suggestions Lads I had no luck so I am going to take it to Age Action Ireland for IT to look at it

Advertisement