Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accuracy of Fibre Rollout Map

Options
  • 03-08-2018 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Hi 
    I'm just inquiring as I've just bought a house in a rural(ish) location
    I checked with the Rollout Map and indeed the fibre does reach the house and terminates a few metres beyond it. (see attached pic)
    I'm hoping this is accurate as it would be great to have a decent Broadband service when we move in next month

HB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

hamsterboy wrote: »
    Hi 
    I'm just inquiring as I've just bought a house in a rural(ish) location
    I checked with the Rollout Map and indeed the fibre does reach the house and terminates a few metres beyond it. (see attached pic)
    I'm hoping this is accurate as it would be great to have a decent Broadband service when we move in next month

HB
    Hi there hamsterboy

The best to do is to contact the Sales Team directly as they will be able to do a more accurate reading and confirm whether you can avail of the service. You can contact them at 1800503303

-Kyle

Advertisement