Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up Banking 365

Options
  • 03-08-2018 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have recently set up a new Bank of Ireland account with BOI UK. They called me last week to confirm that my account had been set up and said that they would call me again this week to confirm that I had received my card and to set up online banking and phone banking. However they called yesterday and I missed the call and wasn't able to call them back. I was wondering firstly whether they will call again and secondly, if not, what options are there for setting up online banking. I looked it up on the website and there was a phone number to call to do it but it said that it was for only ROI accounts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Peadar2211

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

If you could give a call to our Activation Team on their Freephone number (if you're calling from a mobile) an Advisor will be happy to set this up for you today.

If calling from an ROI Mobile it's [url=tel:1800946764]1800 946 764[/url]

If calling from a GB/NI mobile it's [url=tel:08001217790]0800 121 7790[/url]

Our Advisors are available Mon-Fri 8am-12 midnight, Weekends 9am-6pm

Any further questions please do get back in touch.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Peadar2211

I called that first number and it said that it was the hone number for reporting lost or stolen cards and fraud. Is this correct?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Peadar2211 wrote: »
    I called that first number and it said that it was the hone number for reporting lost or stolen cards and fraud. Is this correct?

Hi Peadar,

Thanks for your reply and sorry about that. If calling from the UK you can call 03457365555 and an advisor on this number will be happy to get you set up on 365 Online.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Peadar2211

And if calling from ROI?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Peadar2211 wrote: »
    And if calling from ROI?

Sorry Peadar2211 I had thought you were based in the UK. If calling from within ROI please call 0818 365 365 or 01-4044000.

Thanks, Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement