Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Botox in west dublin- long shot

Options
  • 03-08-2018 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

I got my first Botox treatment in a clinic in what I think was in west Dublin about 5 years ago.

I don’t know Dublin very well and I can’t for the life of me think of the dr or clinic name or even why I went to this dr. (Obviously read good reviews somewhere!).

I think he also worked doing Botox etc in a beauty salon in Sligo and maybe else where in the crountry on different days throughout the month.

The clinic was in a converted house in a housing estate. The doctor was tall, brown skinned and a very pleasant man.

I have got Botox since but he was by far the best I went to and I would love to go back. Only problem is I have no idea of his name or the clinic name.

I know this is a long shot but would anyone have any idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Do you remember where abouts in Dublin the clinic was? If you remember the area you might recall the street if you look it up on google maps. Maybe you could contact the clinic and ask for the doctor or they might have a number for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Basic homework here:
    https://goo.gl/maps/TGGdeLNSinF2

Seems to fit the description perfectly. 2secs with this wonderful thing called Google Maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Thank you so much, that does seem like the place . I am very grateful for your help.

Advertisement