If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

August Bank Holiday Boardie Specials

Options
  • 03-08-2018 4:54pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies here are a few Boardie exclusive specials ..

LG OLED 55B7 - €1499 - Now Just €1399 - including delivery and 6 Year TV guarantee

LG OLED 65B7 - €2499 - Now Just €2299 - including delivery and 6 Year TV guarantee

LG OLED 55B7 - €1499 - Now Just €1399 - including delivery and 6 Year TV guarantee

Panasonic OLED TX65FZ952 €4599 - Now Just €4099 - including delivery and 6 Year TV guarantee

Panasonic OLED TX55EZ952- €1599 - Now Just €1499 - including delivery and 6 Year TV guarantee

Sony KD55A1 -  €2479 - Now Just €2399 - including delivery and 6 Year TV guarantee

LG 43UK6300 - €469 - Now Just €449 - including delivery and 6 Year TV guarantee

LG 49UK6300 - €569 - Now Just €549 - including delivery and 6 Year TV guarantee

LG 43UK6400 - €499 - Now Just €469 - including delivery and 6 Year TV guarantee

LG 49SJ810- €639 - Now Just €599 - including delivery and 6 Year TV guarantee

LG 55UK6750- €899 - Now Just €749 - including delivery and 6 Year TV guarantee

Samsung UE49NU8000 - €1089 - Now Just €999 - including delivery and 6 Year TV guarantee

Denon AVRX250 Av Receiver - €229 - Now Just €199 - including delivery

Denon AVRX2500 Av Receiver - €629 - Now Just €579 - including delivery

Denon AVRX550 Av Receiver - €299 - Now Just €249- including delivery

Monitor Audio Mass 5.1 - 5.1 AV speaker pack - €699 - Now Just €599 - including delivery

Monitor Audio Radius 200 Black Gloss Centre speaker - ONE ONLY - €300 - €149 including delivery

Monitor Audio Radius 200 Walnut Centre speaker - ONE ONLY - €300- €149 including delivery

Monitor Audio Radius 200 White Gloss Centre speaker - ONE ONLY - €300- €149 including delivery

Monitor Audio Radius 225 Black Gloss Centre speaker - ONE ONLY - €329- €179 including delivery

Monitor Audio Radius 225 Walnut Centre speaker - ONE ONLY - €329- €179 including delivery

Monitor Audio Radius 225 White Gloss speaker - ONE ONLY - €329- €179 including delivery

Monitor Audio Radius 380 Black Gloss Subwoofer  - €600   - €299 including delivery

Monitor Audio Radius 380 White Gloss Subwoofer  - €600   - €299 including delivery

Monitor Audio Radius 390 Black Gloss Subwoofer  - €720   - €369 including delivery

Monitor Audio Radius 90 Black Gloss Bookshelf Speakers  - €419   - €229 including delivery

Monitor Audio Radius 90 Walnut Bookshelf Speakers  - €419   - €229 including delivery

Monitor Audio Radius 90 White Gloss Bookshelf Speakers  - €419   - €229 including delivery

Q Acoustics M4 Media 4 Soundbar - €259 - €239 including delivery

Q Acoustics Q2050i Graphite Black - Floorstand speakers - €299 - Now €269 including delivery

Q Acoustics Q3010 Graphite - Bookshelf speakers - €119 - Now €99 including delivery

Samsung QE55Q7F - QLED 4K Ultra HD TV - one only ex display - €1349 - €899 including delivery and 6 year TV warranty

Cambridge Audio CXA60 ( Black / Silver) Stereo Amplifier - €649 - Now €499 including delivery

Teac TN180BT - Bluetooth Turntable - €199 - Now €169

These are in-store and telesales deals only as we don't want to publicise them generally so just drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie if you would like to grab any of these or of course give us a call on 00.44.333.900.0071 

Thanks again and drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Feck only got the 49sj810 delivered yesterday...
    Any sony 1080 receiver deals?
    Great prices,  fair play to John and the lads looking after boardies.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Hendrickp

Any deals going on the Sony WH1000mx2 headphones John??

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

PCDub wrote: »
    Feck only got the 49sj810 delivered yesterday...
    Any sony 1080 receiver deals?
    Great prices,  fair play to John and the lads looking after boardies.
    PCDub,

:o  - It's a pretty amazing TV for the spends isn't it??

Just drop the guys a call - I have not changed the sterling pricing and you purchased in sterling - but I'm happy to do a £20 refund for you no problem - Every little counts :D - just point the guys to my post and they will look after you!

On the Sony STRDN1080 I have very little room for movement but I'll drop it to £414 / €469 for you if that helps ( I think we are already pretty well priced especially in Ireland ;) )

Thanks again PC and keep me posted!

ATVB,

John Mc  

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hendrickp wrote: »
    Any deals going on the Sony WH1000mx2 headphones John??
    Hendrickp,

Thanks a million for the post..

The WH1000XM2 are one of the very few products that we don't quote in Euro, they are currently £289 but I'll happily do a Boardie special at £249 for you including shipping..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

PCDub,

Just drop the guys a call - I have not changed the sterling pricing and you purchased in sterling - but I'm happy to do a £20 refund for you no problem - Every little counts :D - just point the guys to my post and they will look after you!

On the Sony STRDN1080 I have very little room for movement but I'll drop it to £414 / €469 for you if that helps ( I think we are already pretty well priced especially in Ireland ;) )

ATVB,

John Mc  

Thanks for the gesture John but no need for the refund was really just commenting on my usual impeccable timing. :)

• Advertisement

The WH1000XM2 are one of the very few products that we don't quote in Euro, they are currently £289 but I'll happily do a Boardie special at £249 for you including shipping..

Hi John,

That's super. Great price.

Just one thing, I plan to buy these for a birthday present but the birthdays not until the 16th of Sept. Would you hold that price until the first week in Sept? I'm just worried about the small possibility that if there was anything wrong with them when they get opened on the 16th that they would be way out of the time frame to return them based on your return policy of 14 days.

I'd buy them today if the policy could be extended to take this into account.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

PCDub wrote: »
    PCDub,

ATVB,

John Mc  

Thanks for the gesture John but no need for the refund was really just commenting on my usual impeccable timing. :)
    Hey PCDub.

I'll put the £20 onto your account for you and you can use it towards something else in the future :D

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭too_sleepy

Hi
    Great offers.

Any deals on a 55' version of this TV LG 49SJ810?

Thanks

too_sleepy wrote: »
    Hi
    Great offers.

Any deals on a 55' version of this TV LG 49SJ810?

Thanks
    Hi Too_Sleepy.

Best I could offer on the 55SJ810 would be the web price of 699.00 Euro Delivered. This makes it cheaper than the listed £649 sterling retail.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭macker64

Hi John&Co,

How would you describe the overall condition of this item please,

Samsung QE55Q7F - QLED 4K Ultra HD TV 

Does it have its original box and will it process Saorview and Freesat transmissions?

Regards,

• Advertisement

macker64 wrote: »
    Hi John&Co,

How would you describe the overall condition of this item please,

Samsung QE55Q7F - QLED 4K Ultra HD TV 

Does it have its original box and will it process Saorview and Freesat transmissions?

Regards,
    Hi macker64,

Unfortunately this TV has now been sold!

Are there any other models you were interested in?

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭CullyA

hi all,

what is the best you can do on 55SJ810 delivered to Kildare town or Dublin??

thanks in advance,

Alan 

CullyA wrote: »
    hi all,

what is the best you can do on 55SJ810 delivered to Kildare town or Dublin??

thanks in advance,

Alan 
    Hi Alan.

The best we could offer on the 55SJ810 would be our listed web euro price of 699 Euro. This is already cheaper than its £649 Sterling retail.

The euro price includes delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Any bank holiday deal on the Cambridge CXC cd transport in black?
    Just got the CXA60 last week.
    Thanks.

Any bank holiday deal on the Cambridge CXC cd transport in black?
    Just got the CXA60 last week.
    Thanks.
    Hi Barry Shamrock.

The CXA60 is a great amp. Have been thing about one myself for ages.

There is a bundle deal on the CXA60 with the CXC which I might still be able to offer you if the CXA60 was purchased from us with the last 7 days.

If it was out side of this period I could offer the CXC  in black for £260.00 delivered.

Hendrickp wrote:

Hendrickp wrote:
    Just one thing, I plan to buy these for a birthday present but the birthdays not until the 16th of Sept. Would you hold that price until the first week in Sept? I'm just worried about the small possibility that if there was anything wrong with them when they get opened on the 16th that they would be way out of the time frame to return them based on your return policy of 14 days.

Hendrickp wrote:

Hendrickp wrote:
    Hi John,

Hi John,

Any feedback on this query??

Regards

Originally posted by Hendrickp

Hi John,

Hi John,

Any feedback on this query??

Regards
    Hi Hendrickp.

We would extend this for you as it is a birthday present with no issues.

If you want to go ahead drop me over your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call.

Regards
    Hi Hendrickp.[/quote]

If you want to go ahead drop me over your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call.

That's fantastic. I'll PM you my number.

Thanks again.

Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: Kenny
    Regards
    Hi Hendrickp.

That's fantastic. I'll PM you my number.

Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

Cheers Hendrickp.

I will give you a call first thing in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭jh79

Hi Guys,

What are stocks like for the LG OLED 55B7V, not in a position to buy just yet?

Thanks,
    jh79

• Advertisement

jh79 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Thanks,
    jh79
    Hi JH79,,

loads in stock at the moment so no panic - but they are literally flying so don't wait toooooooo long!

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭TorresLegend

Hi Guys,

Thanks,
    jh79
    Hi JH79,,

loads in stock at the moment so no panic - but they are literally flying so don't wait toooooooo long!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Just ordered!!  Thanks lads!!

Hi Guys,

Thanks,
    jh79
    Hi JH79,,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Just ordered!!  Thanks lads!!
    Cheers for the order TorresLegend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭coley

Is this still available?

Monitor Audio Radius 225 Walnut Centre speaker

Thanks,
    -Coley.

coley wrote: »
    Is this still available?

Thanks,
    -Coley.
    It is indeed Coley.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭coley

Is this still available?

Thanks,
    -Coley.
    It is indeed Coley.
    OK - currently have a B&W CC6 S2 serving centre duty, how different is this?
    This seems sleeker - and it can be stuck on the wall - are there specific mounting brackets for it?

Is this still available?

Thanks,
    -Coley.
    It is indeed Coley.
    OK - currently have a B&W CC6 S2 serving centre duty, how different is this?
    This seems sleeker - and it can be stuck on the wall - are there specific mounting brackets for it?
    Hi Coley.

I'm not sure on your B&W's as they are a brand we have never stocked. I know they have a good rep though.

We all use Monitor Audio in some form as they do tend to sound so well.

The 225 has little key hole fixings on the back allowing it to hang to the wall with screws.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Yelworc14

Hi Stephen & Co

Thanks for the swift delivery of the LG 49SJ810 and wall mount .

Super TV and a great deal .

Will be on watch for 55SJ850 later on .

Thanks again

Yelworc14 wrote: »
    Hi Stephen & Co

Thanks for the swift delivery of the LG 49SJ810 and wall mount .

Super TV and a great deal .

Will be on watch for 55SJ850 later on .

Thanks again
    Hey Yelworc14.

Excellent everything arrived and in good time :)

I don't think the 55SJ850 will be one that we will be stocking.

There are plenty of the 55SJ810 still available at 649 Euro.

If you do require anything in future just drop us a post or a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Bargain_Hound

Do you still have the Samsung QE55Q7F ?

EDIT: Oh dear, saw it was sold straight away :(

This discussion has been closed.