Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unregistering with RTB

Options
  • 03-08-2018 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭

Do I need to do this now that I'm AirBnBing? How do I go about doing it if so?

Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭rossmores

go on to the RTB website select manage my tenancies check the box with the current active tenancy and delete.
    You will get a letter sent out asking the reason just ignore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Do I need to do this now that I'm AirBnBing? How do I go about doing it if so?

Thanks in Advance.

I take it you have planning permission for change of use... assuming it's long term Airbnb!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

I take it you have planning permission for change of use... assuming it's long term Airbnb!

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Nope.

I’m guessing you have gone AirBnb because of the restrictive and commercially unviable state of the residential tenancy rules in Ireland?

If so, thumbs up from me. Hopefully all the vanishing rental property will spur government into action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

3DataModem wrote: »
    If so, thumbs up from me. Hopefully all the vanishing rental property will spur government into action.

It won't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭utmbuilder

Cleaning the jacks trice a week after rich european touring yanks. Congrads you made it :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭3DataModem

utmbuilder wrote: »
    Cleaning the jacks trice a week after rich european touring yanks. Congrads you made it :D:pac:

www.airsorted.com

Leave it to the professionals.

Advertisement