Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair strike cancellation

Options
  • 03-08-2018 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭

What’s the story with getting refunded if Ryanair. Angel my flight over the upcoming strikes. I’m flying out in September on a Friday which seems to be the day they all want to strike. There’s no point in me flying out the day after. Can I claim compensation and claim the cost of my return flight and accom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

So far only about 10-15 uk flights departing Ireland have been cancelled by the strikes (and their matching return trip making 20-30 flights)

Most passengers have been accommodated on flights within a few hours of their flight.

Remember, its only a small number of pilots on strike and talks to resolve it are about to commence.

So I wouldn't be worried.

In any case, strikes unless provoked by the airline (this strike is not) absolve the airline from 261 compensation.

Advertisement