Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monthly attempt to cancel broadband number 4

Options
  • 03-08-2018 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi,

I am going to give a brief synopsis because I've already been through this so many times on the phone with Eir.

•I rang on the 1st of May to give 1 months notice.
    •My broadband contract ended on 1st of June
    •Sky took over my line on 1st of June.
    •Eir have continued to bill me for broadband in June, July and now August.
    • I have spoken to 6 customer service reps that I can recall and possibly more to cancel my broadband account. All have assured me they had it sorted and my next bill will be correct.
    •I have returned the router and I have proof of postage for same.

Is there a secret step I'm missing to get this resolved? Do I need to cancel a special number of times?

I'll pm my account number to any customer rep that may be able to sort this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

doniem wrote: »
    Hi,

I am going to give a brief synopsis because I've already been through this so many times on the phone with Eir.

•I rang on the 1st of May to give 1 months notice.
    •My broadband contract ended on 1st of June
    •Sky took over my line on 1st of June.
    •Eir have continued to bill me for broadband in June, July and now August.
    • I have spoken to 6 customer service reps that I can recall and possibly more to cancel my broadband account. All have assured me they had it sorted and my next bill will be correct.
    •I have returned the router and I have proof of postage for same.

Is there a secret step I'm missing to get this resolved? Do I need to cancel a special number of times?

I'll pm my account number to any customer rep that may be able to sort this.
    Hi doniem, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with cancelling your service. I understand this is frustrating. 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement