Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Father's rights

Options
  • 04-08-2018 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

Seems there's no father's rights in Ireland unfortunately :(

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Well... Ireland is more so focused on the rights of the child. What's your issue?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

*mod note*

Have you got a question? or an issue that you would like to post about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Dickie9

Haven't seen my son in nearly two years I went for access she went for a barring order straight away to stop access to my son and she got it

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Have you sought legal advice? If there's a barring order in place then you'd be best to go through legal channels.

Like Dravovich says, it's children's rights that are important and what a court will put first and foremost.

Advertisement