Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D II Act One Scene VI - City of Gods

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

The hobbits arrive at Citra.

One whistles.

"You're massive, even bigger than the tales"

Citra simply smiles and lets out a gold dust tinged belch of smoke.

Necrominus wrote: »
    He leaves the scroll of Galdum's Donut Trap beside the doors and heads back to Citra.
    "Well son, are we ready to go?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Sarric helps the hobbits up onto Citras back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Retula nudges Hetyaro.
    "What's with the midgets? She planning on having an even bigger send off by using forced perspective?"

Kwaaaaaark!

"I'm 5'1" ye prick!"

Karinth moves over to Retula.

"May I speak with Hetyaro?"

• Advertisement

"existentially speaking she's possibly an extension of my soul so technically you already are, but go ahead. Touch her funny and your barbecue though."

Ooc : shared senses activate! It doesn't require an action or concentration so shouldn't be noticeable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Fourier wrote: »
    "It's one of the few things I have left from father, but the scroll will do the Shire good"

“Have you any decent longbow ? I’ll swap you for this”

Wade unwraps his longbow and hands it to the halfling.

“ I’m not sure how I have this but if it’s what I think it is I’d offer it to you as a gift”

I’ll be unarmed without it so if you could point me in the direction of a bow maker I’d apreciate it .”

Banjo wrote: »
    "existentially speaking she's possibly an extension of my soul so technically you already are, but go ahead. Touch her funny and your barbecue though."

Ooc : shared senses activate!
    "I have my doubts..."

He takes Hetyaro aside.

"Gamman dotsu argun?" he asks.

Hetyaro nods.

They return to Retula.

"Thank you psychopomp. I have confirmed a working theory"

He walks off to Citra's tail.

Jack Moore wrote: »
    “Have you any decent longbow ? I’ll swap you for this”

Wade unwraps his longbow and hands it to the halfling.

“ I’m not sure how I have this but if it’s what I think it is I’d offer it to you as a gift”

I’ll be unarmed without it so if you could point me in the direction of a bow maker I’d apreciate it .”
    The Hobbit begins to cry.

"Master Archer...I...don't know what to say. The bow vanished sometime ago. We have been seeking it. This means a lot to me...and the Shire. Of course, we will give you a bow of great quality. Perhaps you were meant to have the armour"

The martial guild is quickly contacted and Wade is presented with a Vicious Longbow (OOC: Critical gives not just double, but also 2d6).

"Dude, share. I command you.... You know the rules.

Wait, I don't wanna know, do I?

*Sigh*

Well, let's see this through..."

She whispers something in Patinkins ear, then either mounts or is grabbed by the raven, whatever we've been doing so far

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

"Well son, are we ready to go?"

Vrakrash nods and climbs aboard.

'Once Wade returns, with hopefully the items he wished to have, we should take flight.'

He leans in beside now non-nude guy and taps him on the shoulder.

'Why so glum, chum? Realised you were an evil overlord yet? If you're not planning on turning all dark and smashy, why not join us at least until you eventually turn on us and we have some sort of epic battle to put you back where you came from. Your magic may yet be of use...

We had a mage... but I failed to protect him after I vowed to do exactly that.'

Vrakrash sighs.

'But I don't think about those things. So.. join us, for now at least?'

Vrakrash extends his hand...

Banjo wrote: »
    "Dude, share. I command you.... You know the rules.

Wait, I don't wanna know, do I?

*Sigh*

Well, let's see this through..."

She whispers something in Patinkins ear, then either mounts or is grabbed by the raven, whatever we've been doing so far
    Hetyaro places a wing around Retula and looks her in the eye.

She sees an image of the tower. There he can show her.

He nods and grabs her and takes to the sky, waiting on Citra. Patinkins follows.

OOC: PM me what you whispered, just to play Patinkins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭Evade

Iuric climbs onto Citra and offers Vrakrash his sword (literally) "Do you wish to have me disarmed for the duration of the flight?"

The Hobbit begins to cry.

"Master Archer...I...don't know what to say. The bow vanished sometime ago. We have been seeking it. This means a lot to me...and the Shire. Of course, we will give you a bow of great quality. Perhaps you were meant to have the armour"

The martial guild is quickly contacted and Wade is presented with a Vicious Longbow (OOC: Critical gives not just double, but also 2d6).

Ooc what’s the ac of the armour in tho system I assume I can add my dex bonus ?

Vrakrash extends his hand...
    "I have nobody else. The empire is gone, my family...my daughters and their children...long gone, how long has it been I wonder"

He shakes Vrakrash's hand.

"I will accompany you"

He nods and grabs her and takes to the sky, waiting on Citra. Patinkins follows.

Pm not necessary. It was "pish wish wish" - sorry, thought I had conveyed that she was just being petty.

"I have nobody else. The empire is gone, my family...my daughters and their children...long gone, how long has it been I wonder"

He shakes Vrakrash's hand.

"I will accompany you"

Vrakrash smiles.

'Hey, look man - on the bright side you got some clothes since I last saw you. Any chance you can magic me some armour as a sign of our new found friendship?'

OOC: Worth a try :P

Ooc what’s the ac of the armour in tho system I assume I can add my dex bonus ?
    OOC: AC 17

Vrakrash smiles.

'Hey, look man - on the bright side you got some clothes since I last saw you. Any chance you can magic me some armour as a sign of our new found friendship?'

OOC: Worth a try :P
    "Of course..."

Vrakrash is covered in black armour with the fiery image of a man being impaled on its front.

"...military symbol of the magister order...I'm not evil I swear"

OOC: AC 16

"Of course..."

Vrakrash is covered in black armour with the fiery image of a man being impaled on its front.

"...military symbol of the magister order...I'm not evil I swear"

OOC: AC 16

Vrakrash laughs.

'No...er... judgement here. I think the black is rather fetching against the gold of my skin.'

He turns to the others.

'Hey, check me out - I'm a mass murder... er.. I mean - look at my new armour!'

• Advertisement

“ you are very welcome and thank you for the fine gift, I hope I can kill as many old women as Goodie himself did .”

“ you are very welcome and thank you for the fine gift, I hope I can kill as many old women as Goodie himself did .”
    Bomberic bows and takes the bow placing it back in an empty display case in the museum.

“Ok gotta go, bye bye for the moment.”
    I hightail it to the big Dragon.

As Wade jumps on Citra spreads her wings covering a large portion of the village.

"Well, my son and companions, here..." one flap "...we..." second flap "...go..."

She pulls off the Shire ground, a grey hooded figure watching them from a window in the museum.

Vrakrash settles down into a groove on Citra's back and sleeps.

'Wake me up when we arrive, folks. And no killing or smashing on mother, thanks.!'

He starts snoring, dreaming dreams of burning villages alive at the head of an undead army.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭Evade

Iuric approaches Karinth "I have found the scabbard that belongs to the sword, can you discern anything from it?" He offers him the sword and scabbard.

(ooc : Is resting an option, the way I'm flying?)

Vrakrash settles down into a groove on Citra's back and sleeps.

'Wake me up when we arrive, folks. And no killing or smashing on mother, thanks.!'

He starts snoring, dreaming dreams of burning villages alive at the head of an undead army.

I enter my meditative state after first performing a healing surge

Evade wrote: »
    Iuric approaches Karinth "I have found the scabbard that belongs to the sword, can you discern anything from it?" He offers him the sword and scabbard.
    "Yes...I can. My blades operate on a similar, though weaker principle...the scabbard can store the health you drain, bleeding off any excess that cannot be used to heal you at that moment"

• Advertisement

Advertisement