If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First time 4k buyer question

Options
  • 05-08-2018 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys,

As the title suggests looking for my first 4k TV. In bad need of an upgrade currently with a Panasonic TH-42PY80EY that was second hand on purchase and has only been through the wars since. Problem is tvs are not my specialty so was wondering if you guys think the LG 43UJ630V is a decent purchase. It seems well liked besides the stand but surely the stand can't be that bad? Been researching all day in retailers and your name kept coming up so I said I'd hit you guys up.
    Hope to hear from you soon!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

JackKenn78 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

As the title suggests looking for my first 4k TV. In bad need of an upgrade currently with a Panasonic TH-42PY80EY that was second hand on purchase and has only been through the wars since. Problem is tvs are not my specialty so was wondering if you guys think the LG 43UJ630V is a decent purchase. It seems well liked besides the stand but surely the stand can't be that bad? Been researching all day in retailers and your name kept coming up so I said I'd hit you guys up.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Hi JackKenn78,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The LG 43UJ630 would be the best entry level 4K TV we stock and is a superior panel to the likes of Toshiba and Hisense and it has a great smart hub as well. The stand is only an issue if you're placing it on a small unit as the legs are very far apart and wouldn't fit on a unit that's shorter than the length of the TV.

You definitely can't go wrong with the LG though! Let me know if you'd like to order one!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JackKenn78

Hi JackKenn78,

The LG 43UJ630 would be the best entry level 4K TV we stock and is a superior panel to the likes of Toshiba and Hisense and it has a great smart hub as well. The stand is only an issue if you're placing it on a small unit as the legs are very far apart and wouldn't fit on a unit that's shorter than the length of the TV.

You definitely can't go wrong with the LG though! Let me know if you'd like to order one!

Kind regards

David

Cheers David I'm seriously considering. You replied plenty quickly considering I messaged at nearly 2 am!
    I must consult the Queen of the house first but I'm sure I'll be in touch.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

JackKenn78 wrote: »
    Hi JackKenn78,

Kind regards

David

Cheers David I'm seriously considering. You replied plenty quickly considering I messaged at nearly 2 am!
    I must consult the Queen of the house first but I'm sure I'll be in touch.
    No Problem! Keep me posted!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.