Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Roseanne fired but Sarah Jeong hired?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

keffiyeh wrote: »
    Jayzis you're impressively slow if you're only copping on now. Although I don't really call RR 'Nazis'; would rather that term referred just to your 30's/40's equivalent. You're radicalized right.

Anyone up for a drinking game ? Anytime a stupid phrase like "radicalised right" is used we do a shot ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Sal Butamol

RasTa wrote: »
    I don't think you know anything about Hunter.

What works of his have you read?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Anyone up for a drinking game ? Anytime a stupid phrase like "radicalised right" is used we do a shot ?

I'll only do it if he spells it the non-American way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Jayzis you're impressively slow if you're only copping on now. Although I don't really call RR 'Nazis'; would rather that term referred just to your 30's/40's equivalent. You're radicalized right.

Yes but in all probability anyone that is slightly right of Mao or Stalin are probably "radicalized right" by your standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭keffiyeh

As opposed to 'alt-right'?

Is it 'alt-islam' when some asshole clears out a market with a bomb? No. It's a radicalized version of Islam. Please stop trying to make yourself sound so unintelligent.

As opposed to 'alt-right'?

Is it 'alt-islam' when some asshole clears out a market with a bomb? No. It's a radicalized version of Islam. Please stop trying to make yourself sound so unintelligent.

Oh poppet, read a newspaper - or a book ideally.

His username is so apt :D

Yes but in all probability anyone that is slightly right of Mao or Stalin are probably "radicalized right" by your standards.

I'm actually pretty conservatively minded, and you'd want to pick different people to try and make that point, because their shtick obviously didn't work, ergo you wouldn't find many westerners thinking they had something worthwhile to say. Unless you were just being dim?

This is getting funnier and funnier.

His username is so apt :D

Mine? Suppose so. It's the Palestinian scarf, a symbol of resistance against those that infringe on others. Huge parallels between their fight and Ireland and English invasion. I think you're very confused with your dumbass emoji though.

• Advertisement

The only thing funny here is your inability to refute anything I'm saying with anything more than 'lol'. You weaksauce twit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Can someone put the yank to bed please? I'm as leftie as can get and even I'm getting a headache from them

I'm actually pretty conservatively minded, and you'd want to pick different people to try and make that point, because their shtick obviously didn't work, ergo you wouldn't find many westerners thinking they had something worthwhile to say. Unless you were just being dim?

So if you are conservatively minded, define what you mean by Radicalized Right?

You've painted a poster such as Wibbs RR. Wibbs is as far, far removed from an RR poster as you will find here.

He/She critiques both far-left and far-right ideologies as a glance at the posting history would tell you.

Oh poppet, read a newspaper - or a book ideally.

This nonsense post and what you quoted have no correlation whatsoever and nothing whatsoever can be parsed from it. It's a pathetic attempt at an insult but...

I dare you to properly qualify what you 'meant' by that.

I dare you.

Show us how hollow that head of yours is.

The only thing funny here is your inability to refute anything I'm saying with anything more than 'lol'. You weaksauce twit.

Reported

This nonsense post and what you quoted have no correlation whatsoever and nothing whatsoever can be parsed from it. It's a pathetic attempt at an insult but...

I dare you to properly qualify what you 'meant' by that.

I dare you.

Show us how hollow that head of yours is.

What Sal said.

Omackeral wrote: »
    I'll only do it if he spells it the non-American way.

I love your desperation. I can practically feel you scanning my posts for a misspelling or similar, because in your mind you could discredit everything I'm saying just with that. (You couldn't). Sorry, all you're getting is a correctly spelled word that you're desperately, desperately clinging to.

I hope you realize that.

I love your desperation. I can practically feel you scanning my posts for a misspelling or similar, because in your mind you could discredit everything I'm saying just with that. (You couldn't). Sorry, all you're getting is a correctly spelled word that you're desperately, desperately clinging to.

I hope you realizse that.

FYP

Reported

How desperate you are. Like all of the Radicalized Right.

• Advertisement

Well Plane, I expected you to at least try and save your right to any opinion in this thread. I'm disappointed that you messed up so bad, you couldn't even salvage an attempt. But 'open a book' I guess? Is that how people insult round your way? In the words of Sal... lol.

I love your continued use of American terminology and slang. It gives you away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

“Everyone that doesn’t agree with me is stupid”

Or Radicalized Right

Different opinions are ok, as long as they are different in the same way.

Now there's a big selling t-shirt!!!!!! ;)

Now there's a big selling t-shirt!!!!!! ;)

Patent it it quickly WIAN

• Advertisement

So if you are conservatively minded, define what you mean by Radicalized Right?

You've painted a poster such as Wibbs RR. Wibbs is as far, far removed from an RR poster as you will find here.

He/She critiques both far-left and far-right ideologies as a glance at the posting history would tell you.

Firstly, Wibb couldn't critique himself out of a wet paper bag, he ****posts.

Secondly, the Radicalized Right are a new type of far right that emerged around 2014 with the Gamergate controversy (you'll have to look it up) which quickly hooked up with MRA's (again) and then quickly with the anti-islamic/blue lives matter/ all lives matter crowd. Mostly stuck online because they don't like to leave the house, they use media platforms like Twitter to harass *sigh* people they call *sigh*... "social justice warriors". Because social justice is a... bad... thing? But as of late, the last 18 months or so, they have been braving the chill to defend Confederate statues and run over counter protesters protesting their bigoted idiocy. There have even been mass shootings of people who follow RR ideology, and not only the States. Canada too. Caught up?

Secondly, the Radicalized Right are a new type of far right that emerged around 2014 with the Gamergate controversy (you'll have to look it up) which quickly hooked up with MRA's (again) and then quickly with the anti-islamic/blue lives matter/ all llives matter crowd. Mostly stuck online because they don't like to leave the house, they use media platforms like Twitter to harass *sigh* people they call *sigh*... "social justice warriors". Because social justice is a... bad... thing? But as of late, the last 18 months or so, they have been braving the chill to defend Confederate statues and run over counter protesters to their bigoted idiocy. There have even been mass shootings of people who follow RR ideology, and not only the States. Canada too. Caught up?

Oh sweet mother of God. I've seen ramblings of serial killers on Criminal Minds that were more sensible than that.

Secondly, the Radicalized Right are a new type of far right that emerged around 2014 with the Gamergate controversy (you'll have to look it up) which quickly hooked up with MRA's (again) and then quickly with the anti-islamic/blue lives matter/ all lives matter crowd. Mostly stuck online because they don't like to leave the house, they use media platforms like Twitter to harass *sigh* people they call *sigh*... "social justice warriors". Because social justice is a... bad... thing? But as of late, the last 18 months or so, they have been braving the chill to defend Confederate statues and run over counter protesters protesting their bigoted idiocy. There have even been mass shootings of people who follow RR ideology, and not only the States. Canada too. Caught up?

Dafuk?

Classic case in point of someone on the left doing our cause more harm than good with incoherent ramblings

Oh sweet mother of God. I've seen ramblings of serial killers on Criminal Minds that were more sensible than that.

You still haven't qualified your last nonsense post. Do you understand what I mean by qualify? I mean 'explain'. There. Easier for you.

Ah the sweet twin reliefs of "Report" and "Ignore".

• Advertisement

P_1 wrote: »
    Dafuk?

Classic case in point of someone on the left doing our cause more harm than good with incoherent ramblings

Why did you quote the same post twice but write completely different nonsense posts yourself? How confused are you? Dude asked for what I defined the RR as. That is literally what they are, I told him. Sorry I don't have a picture book version for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Sadder and sadder I'd say because it's either;

a) he believes all of what he's saying

or

b) is trolling. I don't know which is more pathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,329 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Wibbs wrote: »
    Meh that poster is now at the you smell, no you smell level of the schoolyard. And completely oblivious to it, among a great many things. Never mind they're seeing nazis everywhere. Suggesting of all people someone like Omackeral is "radicalized right" is both hilarious and ridiculous. :D TBH O, I'd not worry about it. Name calling only hits home if there's any truth to it. The more ranting a reply the more likely a nerve has been hit a bit too close to home. Like you I was also a yes for SSM and the 9th and divorce and all such votes. We're practically damned commies to some. And nazis to others. A fairly good sign we're somewhere in the middle with an old style "liberal" bias.

Feck off. You can be called nazi's till the cows come home. You'll never reach the dizzying heights of being a crypto islamofascist.

I'm quite proud someone called me that.

Why did you quote the same post twice but write completely different nonsense posts yourself? How confused are you? Dude asked for what I defined the RR as. That is literally what they are, I told him. Sorry I don't have a picture book version for you.

Go bother someone else yank. Clearly if you cant read the 2 clearly distinct usernames you have no place having an intelligent conversation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Malayalam

It had to be done...

I love your continued use of American terminology and slang. It gives you away :D

Oh I'm not actually American, just doing it to annoy now.

And I continue to love your empty, hollow "LOL!" posts Sal. Because I get a kick out of you being so very lost and unable to properly partake and refute.

Malayalam wrote: »
    It had to be done...

Uh oh I've annoyed the animu avatar, time for the really bad shops on his pirated copy :D

Grayson wrote: »
    Feck off. You can be called nazi's till the cows come home. You'll never reach the dizzying heights of being a crypto islamofascist.

Ooh jealous!!

I've had "ignorant neoliberal" and "uncaring islamphobe" but that's Gold Medal stuff there Grayson!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Malayalam

Uh oh I've annoyed the animu avatar, time for the really bad shops on his pirated copy :D

:) Bad luck you presumed my gender wrong. I'm an old angry/serious woman.

Grayson wrote: »

I agree.

We have a winner here.

• Advertisement

It all boils down to this. Do you think Roseanne shouldn't have been ****canned? You're a racist scumbag.

Do you use the terms 'leftist', 'the left' or 'SJWs' to be dismissive or reductive of someone's opinion? You're a scumbag.

And a radicalized right scumbag at that.

Had to make it simple because the 'no u' and 'read a book' (still unqualified of course) ****posts are getting away from the main message.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

Read the first few posts on the thread when it started. Checked in a minutes ago to see even poor wibbs getting booted around the place. These threads are tragic and gold at the same time.

It all boils down to this. Do you think Roseanne shouldn't have been ****canned? You're a racist scumbag.

Do you use the terms 'leftist', 'the left' or 'SJWs' to be dismissive or reductive of someone's opinion? You're a scumbag.

Had to make it simple because the 'no u' and 'read a book' (still unqualified of course) ****posts are getting away from the main message.

Would you ever feck off with your idiotic black and white us vs them horseshïte. It is bloody dangerous as it discredits those of us on the left who can actually see some nuance to situations and leads to more right wing pricks ruling over us

emo72 wrote: »
    Read the first few posts on the thread when it started. Checked in a minutes ago to see even poor wibbs getting booted around the place. These threads are tragic and gold at the same time.

The way this thread has developed, it wouldn't surprise me if Grayson gets called a Radicalized Right scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deusexmachina

Why should we give a flying **** about any of this stuff.

Rosanne Barr is an attention seeking slob who knows that the best way of keeping in the news is to say outrageous things.

This Korean lady looks like she is also an attention seeking loud mouth who wants to make headlines.

Both are just chasing the almighty dollar. If you have no talent, then say something to shock.

• Site Banned Posts: 120 ✭✭Lash Into The Pints

P_1 wrote: »

Would you ever feck off with your idiotic black and white us vs them horseshïte. It is bloody dangerous as it discredits those of us on the left who can actually see some nuance to situations and leads to more right wing pricks ruling over us
    Keffiyeh confirmed for a crypto-facist whose goal is to undermine the modern liberal movement.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭kubjones

Rosanne Barr is an attention seeking slob who knows that the best way of keeping in the news is to say outrageous things.

This Korean lady looks like she is also an attention seeking loud mouth who wants to make headlines.

Both are just chasing the almighty dollar. If you have no talent, then say something to shock.

Its annoying that these people are the ones that make it to the top of the pile.

At the same time, I don't think either should have their livelihoods threatened because they messed up.

Criticized? Most definitely.
    Pie in the face? Maybe even.

Keffiyeh confirmed for a crypto-facist whose goal is to undermine the modern liberal movement.

Illuminati confirmed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

You're so right. Attention seeking dopes, the pair of them and we gave them our time. Arguing with each other about who's right? Who cares! Everyone go for a walk right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Omackeral wrote: »
    You do realise it's ''realise'' outside of America, right?

In fairness, Apple devices by default autocorrect to "z" so expect that one to become far more common across the board.

Advertisement