If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha R-N 602 & Turntable

Options
  • 05-08-2018 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

I was looking to buy an amp turntable and speakers. The following was what I was considering.

Yamaha R-N 602  
    TEAC TN100
    I had been eyeing up the deal you had on the Elac Debut B6, do you have any of these in stock.
    or
    Q Acoustics 3020
    or
    Wharfedale Diamond 220

Do you have a price on the above, or any recommendations on an alternate combination or any deals.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

logger wrote: »
    I was looking to buy an amp turntable and speakers. The following was what I was considering.

Yamaha R-N 602  
    TEAC TN100
    I had been eyeing up the deal you had on the Elac Debut B6, do you have any of these in stock.
    or
    Q Acoustics 3020
    or
    Wharfedale Diamond 220

Do you have a price on the above, or any recommendations on an alternate combination or any deals.

Thanks in advance
    Hi logger,

Unfortunately we don't have the Elacs left. I can do the following prices on the other bundles though:

RN602
    TN100
    Q Acoustics 3020
    Total: £550 including shipping

RN602
    TN100
    Diamond 220

I could also do a deal on the Monitor Audio Bronze 2s with the RN602 and TN100. These speakers are a massive step up in quality and would pair very well with the RN602. I could do this bundle for: £660.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭logger

Yamaha R-N 602  
    TEAC TN100
    or
    Q Acoustics 3020
    or
    Wharfedale Diamond 220

Thanks in advance
    Hi logger,

Unfortunately we don't have the Elacs left. I can do the following prices on the other bundles though:

RN602
    TN100
    Q Acoustics 3020

RN602
    TN100
    Diamond 220

I could also do a deal on the Monitor Audio Bronze 2s with the RN602 and TN100. These speakers are a massive step up in quality and would pair very well with the RN602. I could do this bundle for: £660.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David
    Cheers David

Very tempted by the Bronze 2's there seems to be a better discount with them. Also how much to upgrade from the TN100, to the Audio Technica ATLP120. And will you do your usual deal for boardies of throwing in a few meters of speaker cable. 

Let me know and I will see about making a decision tomorrow Monday, can you give me the euro equivalent, so I can see whether to order in Euros or Sterling.

Thanks

Logger

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Logger,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you..

We can do:

Yamaha RN602 Black
    Teac TN100 Black
    Monitor Audio Bronze 2 Walnut
    Cambridge Audio Symphony 100 * 5 metres

For £660 / €749

I'm not sure I'd regard the Audio Technica ATLP120 as an upgrade! But if you did want a serious upgrade you could add the TEAC TN300 which sounds significantly better and the system would look like this:

Yamaha RN602 Black
    Teac TN300 Black

For £749 / €869

Thanks again and just drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details if you would like to go ahead and one of the guys will give you a call to arrange a delivery for you.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Logger,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you..

We can do:

Yamaha RN602 Black
    Teac TN100 Black

For £660 / €749

I'm not sure I'd regard the Audio Technica ATLP120 as an upgrade! But if you did want a serious upgrade you could add the TEAC TN300 which sounds significantly better and the system would look like this:

Yamaha RN602 Black
    Teac TN300 Black

For £749 / €869

Thanks again and just drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details if you would like to go ahead and one of the guys will give you a call to arrange a delivery for you.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey John, 

Appreciate the advice, however I have a son who is into a bit of mixing and sampling, and that is why I was tempted to stretch to the Audio-Technica AT-LP120. My own preference would have been the AT-LP3 or Denon DP-300.
    http://worldofturntables.com/the-best-turntable/best-turntable-under-300/
    However given the control available on the AT-LP 120, and my son's desire to use it for some sampling, I am leaning towards the 120. 
    The other advantage is the support of 78's when I purchase a needle and second head for it.

If you don't have them in stock I can wait, however I would prefer a quote for it.

Thanks again

Ah ok, that explains it!

No problem on stock of the ATLP120 we have lots in the main warehouse:

We can do:

Yamaha RN602 Black
    Audio Technica ATLP120

For £689 / €799

Keep us posted :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Ah ok, that explains it!

We can do:

Yamaha RN602 Black
    Audio Technica ATLP120

For £689 / €799

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, that great will go for that, have sent pm with address and phone no.

Ah ok, that explains it!

We can do:

Yamaha RN602 Black
    Audio Technica ATLP120

For £689 / €799

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, that great will go for that, have sent pm with address and phone no.
    Hey Logger.

Could you send them to me also please. John is not in his office today.

...Forwarded :)

Logger the guys will try you today and tomorrow as requested ;)

ATVB

John Mc

Thanks John, Called the store and David was able to sort me out.

Thanks John, Called the store and David was able to sort me out.
    Cheers again for the order Logger :)

• Advertisement

Prompt delivery, both the items from Belfast and the turntable from the main uk warehouse arrived today within an hour of one another. Great service guys.

Prompt delivery, both the items from Belfast and the turntable from the main uk warehouse arrived today within an hour of one another. Great service guys.
    Thank you very much for the post logger!

Hope you enjoy your new set up!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.