Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have no details in myeir and loss of access to Eir Sport Mobile

Options
  • 05-08-2018 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently switched to a Sim-Only plan from Bill with your customer care team and they needed to port me from the Legacy Meteor system.

However now i cant access Eir Sport Mobile or myeir it tells me " This Number is no longer Active"

I tried to get in touch with your customer care team chat but they have told me that the details im giving them are incorrect, despite the face that i have called and chatted with them before using the same details, something must have gone wrong during the migration. 

Can someone please help me out. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Vicxas wrote: »
    Hi,

I recently switched to a Sim-Only plan from Bill with your customer care team and they needed to port me from the Legacy Meteor system.

However now i cant access Eir Sport Mobile or myeir it tells me " This Number is no longer Active"

I tried to get in touch with your customer care team chat but they have told me that the details im giving them are incorrect, despite the face that i have called and chatted with them before using the same details, something must have gone wrong during the migration. 

Can someone please help me out. 
    Hi Vicxas ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement