If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony KD43XF7073SU

Options
  • 05-08-2018 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does this wall mount?
    bluetooth?
    Can you price match amazon? 601 sterling?
    cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

Does this wall mount?
    bluetooth?
    cheers
    Asteroids,

I'm not sure where you are based ? But if you are based in the ROI then the Amazon price will actually be charged at £622.13 ( Amazon recalculate the VAT to 23% if you want delivery to the ROI but don't tell you this until checkout) 

The Amazon price also only includes a 12 Month warranty whilst our price includes a 6 year warranty as standard.

We would be happy to drop to £629 with our standard £6.99 shipping - total £635.99 or €739 including delivery and our 6 year warranty.

Thanks again and if you would like to go ahead just drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a call to arrange a delivery.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭asteroids over berlin

Hi,

Does this wall mount?
    bluetooth?
    cheers
    Asteroids,

I'm not sure where you are based ? But if you are based in the ROI then the Amazon price will actually be charged at £622.13 ( Amazon recalculate the VAT to 23% if you want delivery to the ROI but don't tell you this until checkout) 

The Amazon price also only includes a 12 Month warranty whilst our price includes a 6 year warranty as standard.

We would be happy to drop to £629 with our standard £6.99 shipping - total £635.99 or €739 including delivery and our 6 year warranty.

Thanks again and if you would like to go ahead just drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a call to arrange a delivery.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    cheers John -i am in Dublin. can i wall mount it though? also does it have bluetooth. if not, what do you recommend and price?. 43 inch only. thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Apologies for the delayed response!

As above then if you are in Dublin Amazon will charge you not the £601 advertised but £622 before shipping .

The KD43XF7073 will wall mount no problem and you can use the excellent Sanus VLL5 if you want to mount it flat close to the wall:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-12678-vll5.aspx?swapstore=1

If you wanted to grab this with the Sony KD43XF7073 then we would do a bundle price of €775 including shipping.

In terms of Bluetooth the KD43XF7073 does not support Bluetooth - what do you want to use Bluetooth for?

Keep us posted :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

Does this wall mount?
    bluetooth?
    cheers
    Asteroids,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    cheers John -i am in Dublin. can i wall mount it though? also does it have bluetooth. if not, what do you recommend and price?. 43 inch only. thanks
    Hi Asteroids.

The £635.99 or 739 Euro price includes delivery anywhere in Ireland.

The 43XF7073 can indeed be wall mounted, unfortunately its does not support bluetooth.

You could perhaps have a look at the LG 43UK6400 which has bluetooth priced at £549.00 or 649.00 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203293-401861.aspx

There is also the Panasonic TX43FX650 with built in bluetooth priced at £649.00 or 649.00 Euro. The Euro pricing on this make it a fantastic deal!!!
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203236-401903.aspx

Again there would be a delivery charge of £6.99 on the sterling prices and its included with the Euro pricing.
    Both the LG and Pansonic can also be wall mounted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭asteroids over berlin

Hi,

Does this wall mount?
    bluetooth?
    cheers
    Asteroids,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi Asteroids.

The 43XF7073 can indeed be wall mounted, unfortunately its does not support bluetooth.

You could perhaps have a look at the LG 43UK6400 which has bluetooth priced at £549.00 or 649.00 Euro

There is also the Panasonic TX43FX650 with built in bluetooth priced at £649.00 or 649.00 Euro. The Euro pricing on this make it a fantastic deal!!!

Again there would be a delivery charge of £6.99 on the sterling prices and its included with the Euro pricing.
    thanks for all the advice, i think we will go 49", this https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203365-401501.aspx checks out on amazon at £501 (i want to pay in sterling), can you guys match?

also if i order tomorrow, will i get the tv by Friday?

i take it this wall mounts ok?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

Does this wall mount?
    bluetooth?
    cheers
    Asteroids,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi Asteroids.

thanks for all the advice, i think we will go 49", this https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203365-401501.aspx checks out on amazon at £501 (i want to pay in sterling), can you guys match?

also if i order tomorrow, will i get the tv by Friday?

i take it this wall mounts ok?
    Hi Asteroids.

Unfortunately the Amazon price only includes the 1 year manufacturer warranty. They charge an extra £80 for there 3 year which would make them more expensive than ourselves.

Also once you go through to check out and mark as Southern Ireland shipping it recalculate the VAT to the Irish VAT of 23% which raise the price also.

In order for us to price beat it must be a like for like deal and include a 5 or 6 year guarantee and also include delivery to you if it can not be collected locally.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.