Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strava challenges

Options
  • 06-08-2018 9:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

I've seen a charity cycle event next month that is to do a certain distance over the month. I don't see a challenge for it on Strava so I was wondering is there a way to set my own challenge/distance for the month? From some quick searching online it seems Strava only lets you set weekly and yearly goals.

I saw something listed called the August distance challenge and apparently that can be any distance you want but I don't see any way of setting what you want that distance to be and to see your progress.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭man_no_plan

veganrun wrote: »
    I've seen a charity cycle event next month that is to do a certain distance over the month. I don't see a challenge for it on Strava so I was wondering is there a way to set my own challenge/distance for the month? From some quick searching online it seems Strava only lets you set weekly and yearly goals.

I saw something listed called the August distance challenge and apparently that can be any distance you want but I don't see any way of setting what you want that distance to be and to see your progress.

You can set your own weekly goal ifyou have a subscription.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

This will count your distance to date this month, but its 1250 as the target and thats fixed. You can still do say 5000km and itll sum them up but you'll be at 400%.

https://www.strava.com/challenges/August-2018-ride-distance-challenge

Stravistix premium may be able to do it with a custom distance.

Advertisement