Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CapeCodTimes.com access denied

• 06-08-2018 11:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hi all,

I did a quick google search of an ancestors name and her obituary came up, appearing on the website capecodtimes.com. When i click in to the link, an error 16 appears "Request blocked by security rules"

I think this is due to my location in Ireland? Is there anyone on boards living in the US that could try out the link for me? and send a picture/download/transcript of P. E Cooling's obituary which appears on the following link?

http://www.capecodtimes.com/article/20020515/obits/305159967

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,835 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

WEST CHATHAM - Pella E. (Regan) Cooling, 55, a resident of West Chatham, died Monday at her home. She was the wife of William D. Cooling.Mrs. Cooling was born in Cambridge and raised and educated in Chatham. She graduated from Chatham High in 1964 and later from Cape Cod Community College. For several years, she taught computer power to children at Cape Cod Community College. She also had her own day-care center in Chatham for many years.Mrs. Cooling enjoyed knitting, golfing, boating, fishing, the ocean and, most importantly, children. She was a member of the First United Methodist Church of Chatham. Besides her husband, survivors include two sons, Thomas O. “Todd” Doane and Andrew P. Doane of Chatham two daughters, Kristen P. Doane of Chatham and Katy E. VanderZwaag of Missoula, Mont. a sister, Donna Carter of Foxboro a grandson and several cousins. A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the First United Methodist Church, Main Street, Chatham.Visiting hours are 6 to 9 p.m. tomorrow at Nickerson Funeral Home, 87 Crowell Road, Chatham. Memorial donations may be made to the Pella Cooling Early Childhood Scholarship, c/o Monomoy Community Services, 166 Depot Road, Chatham, MA 02633.Timothy L. Blackmer, 42 Carpenter native Cape Codder enjoyed classic cars, motorcycles

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭kanadams123

Thank you so much. Really appreciate it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,835 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

No worries, hope it helps.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Mumha

It's probably due to the EU's new GDPR rules. A lot of American sites are just blocking EU ip addresses rather than having to deal with the issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭kanadams123

Mumha wrote: »
    It's probably due to the EU's new GDPR rules. A lot of American sites are just blocking EU ip addresses rather than having to deal with the issue.

Yea, i thought it had something to do woth GDPR as i recall viewing that site a while back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement