Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to login to my account

Options
  • 06-08-2018 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I am unable to login to my account, even though my details are correct (I am sure of it and I've tried resetting my password many times), but I get an account login error. My account is a mobile only account

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I had that issue, turned out my account number had changed after signing up to fibre, so if you have not logged in for a couple of years it could be that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

looksee wrote: »
    I had that issue, turned out my account number had changed after signing up to fibre, so if you have not logged in for a couple of years it could be that.

This ^^^^
    I had same issue when trying to set up eir sports on my skybox and eir’s system wouldn’t accept my account number.
    After getting onto live chat, turns out it had changed when I upgraded to efibre a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Re_Evolution7

looksee wrote: »
    I only got eir like 3 weeks ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

I am unable to login to my account, even though my details are correct (I am sure of it and I've tried resetting my password many times), but I get an account login error. My account is a mobile only account
    Hi Re_Evolution7 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement