Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

a night alone

• 06-08-2018 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

If u had a night alone..no kids..no stress..no wife..how would u spend it
    I have been thinking about the dogging scene but don't know where to start..
    So what get a u randy guys..??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Doggy style eh......

Will she allow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

A nice bottle of whiskey and a few hours PlayStation would be heaven tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Then you wouldnt be alone op

Defeats purpose of the thread :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

A full nights sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭well spoken man

Just throwing it out there 😎

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,257 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Watching a bunch of fat blokes jacking off outside my car isn't exactly how'd I'd plan my relaxing evening.

Horses for courses...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Playstation and catch up on some of my TV shows

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,386 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Not fooling anyone. That's your typical night isn't it!

Nope...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,412 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Bit of tv , drink tea , smoke a cigarette in peace and maybe work a bit on painting my Tiger Tank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭gifted

Could you not walk the dog anytime?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,837 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

As Dara O Briain said, you'd spend so long trying to decide what to do with all this free time that by the tine you settled on something, its time for bed.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭acai berry

Set TV pogrammes to record, so I can watch them on playback, fast-forwarding through the adverts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Welcome to my life.

Answer:
    Bed early & internets

Im heading down the phoenix park for a " cycle"....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

Im heading down the phoenix park for a " cycle"....

Wow...u need to let it all out bro...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Watching a bunch of fat blokes jacking off outside my car isn't exactly how'd I'd plan my relaxing evening.

This is hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

Think of it like this Kuva you’re like James Nesbitt with a magic bangle on your wrist.

I hope you understand.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Round of golf, few early evening pints in the clubhouse, taxi home shìt shower and shave, maybe a sleep depending on how many I've had, off out for a few til midnight home for a few small ones and fall asleep on the couch til my own snoring wakes me. Haven't done it since last August:-(

The odd time it has happened I have ended up watching rubbish on TV that or playing PC games and then feeling bad that I didn't make more of the opportunity by meeting friends or catching up on chores or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

Star Bingo wrote: »
    Think of it like this Kuva you’re like James Nesbitt with a magic bangle on your wrist.

I hope you understand.....

I've watched the first ep, need to follow up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,003 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Plus its hard enough getting those bastardin midges off the paint/windscreen....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

The odd time it has happened I have ended up watching rubbish on TV that or playing PC games and then feeling bad that I didn't make more of the opportunity by meeting friends or catching up on chores or something.
    Chores are for whores

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

Im on night 25 on my own, another 9 days to go. Tomorrow is giving sunny spells so Im thinking of heading off to somewhere Ive never been before like Portavogie, Donaghadee, Ballywalter, Islandmagee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

That was one quick 'cycle'.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Kuva wrote: »
    Well that was fcukin depressing. Jesus.
    life sucks ass for the majority, I'd say it's a common thought,
    It doesn't and it isn't. If you're born in the West and in a place like Ireland you've won the life lotto outa the gate. You've almost certainly got a roof over your head and food in your belly, something a large chunk of the world's population doesn't take for granted. On my crappiest day there are literally millions upon millions of people in this world that would swap their lives for a crappy day of mine.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

maybe work a bit on painting my Tiger Tank.

That's a new euphemism...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Do you have a Moses basket in your bedroom ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,547 ✭✭✭Stigura

Bit of tv , drink tea , smoke a cigarette in peace and maybe work a bit on painting my Tiger Tank.

Ye have a Tiger??? Cool! Pix? Is there a Modelers board, on here, where ye showing some?

On my life; I just laid down for an hour or so, trying to sleep. Just found myself laying there, figuring I really should watch 'Private Ryan' again. If only for the Tiger Tanks! :D

Back to topic: I'm alone every night. I read fora. Watch stuff. Chat, in a chat room and on mike, to a friend in NZ.

Guess, if I turned the question round; 'What would I do, if I had company ....?' Dunno. Show them SPR, and enthuse over the Tiger Tank? :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Stigura wrote: »
    Y
    On my life; I just laid down for an hour or so, trying to sleep. Just found myself laying there, figuring I really should watch 'Private Ryan' again. If only for the Tiger Tanks! :D
    Only there weren't any Tiger tanks in Saving Private Ryan(converted post war Soviet tank IIRC?). The only recent flic I can think of that had a real one(and the only running real one left) was that film with Brad Pitt as part of a US tank crew, the name of which escapes. How the hell do I remember useless trivia like this... :eek:

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,412 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Wibbs wrote: »
    Only there weren't any Tiger tanks in Saving Private Ryan(converted post war Soviet tank IIRC?). The only recent flic I can think of that had a real one(and the only running real one left) was that film with Brad Pitt as part of a US tank crew, the name of which escapes. How the hell do I remember useless trivia like this... :eek:

Fury .

Wibbs wrote: »
    Only there weren't any Tiger tanks in Saving Private Ryan(converted post war Soviet tank IIRC?).

Exactly the lines I was thinking along, Wibster! I used to be on a WW2 forum, and I was musing how those guys would declare a 'film' Tiger was BS, because that bolt had a square top, not a rounded one.

Me? I just liked the illusion. Just as nobody actually got shot, for real, I enjoyed the sniper scene.

I also liked the reactions that the appearance (as in turning up) of a Tiger caused.

Tanks aren't my forte at all. I just recognise that Tigers were massive, scary fukkers and I like looking at representations of them :)

• Advertisement

Yea one of the tropes of Zombie movies is always the heroes taking refuge in a car and a lot of the Zombies are outside the car mindlessly slapping bits of themselves against the windows and moaning in weird ways. Their whole existence and goals in "life" being that they are outside the car really really wanting to have what is inside the car.

Every time I see that in a zombie movie I think to myself "That is probably what dogging is like - for both the people inside and outside the cars".

^^^ Brilliant! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,631 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

If your wife left and took the kids for the night and left you at home, she'd expect the house to be sparking clean by the time she got back.

Or at least a quick sperm wipe down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Few cans, video games, a chinese takeaway and a good boxing match would do it for me.

Advertisement