Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are transexual women attractive to hetero men?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,104 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

What is cis? Is that short for sissy?

Short for cisgender. Which is the opposite of transgender. Like Straight/heterosexual is the opposite of gay

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Short for cisgender. Which is the opposite of transgender. Like Straight/heterosexual is the opposite of gay

Where does "cis" come from?

Is an important distinction if I am cis?

And can I use different pronouns if I feel like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Lemongrease

Think it comes from sissy or cissy in this case.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

It's a prefix that's been in use for a long time. 'cisalpine' and 'cisatlantic' mean 'on this side of...' or 'on the same side as (me)'.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Never heard it before. So someone who doesn’t want their pee-pee removed? Never understood get rid of the pee-pee sure that’s the of the orgasmics then ?

No, you effectively turn it inside out and create lady parts - complete with orgasm centre!

Omackeral wrote: »
    You mean born a baby boy? That's what it is. I wasn't assigned anything but my name at birth. Trash talk.

I'm fairly certain the midwife said to the mother and father "congratulations, she's a healthy baby girl".

Not "We've decided to socially assign them as "female" but you may wish to ignore that".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

No, you effectively turn it inside out and create lady parts - complete with orgasm centre!
    but it will still produce an essentially "male" orgasm I presume?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

AnneFrank wrote: »
    These topics are just crazy.
    If by transexual woman you mean a man dressed up as a woman then he's simply gay.
    You cannot change from man to woman or vice versa no matter what surgery you have.
    It's just like dressing up for halloween

That is quite simply not the case for a lot of people. I suggest you read more on the topic

Not a clue - sorry!

• Advertisement

That's a doozy of a question! We need Masters and Johnson on the case!

I don't think it does.

As far as I know bottom surgery also removes the testes and the sperm producing plumbing (for lack of a better term)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

It's a prefix that's been in use for a long time. 'cisalpine' and 'cisatlantic' mean 'on this side of...' or 'on the same side as (me)'.

Cistern - this side of that little birdy:)

I've never heard of it before. As far as I'm concerned I'm just a man - I'm not a cisgendered anything. Man is a perfectly adequate description.
    I used to be a boy, now I'm a man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

manonboard wrote: »
    I'm hetro cis male.
    Someone once gave me a thought experiment that was "Think of some really sexy women's clothes you like. Like a lacy bra, some underwear etc.. Now do you find that attractive?"
    "Yes"
    "Well that's not a biological women you find attractive. That's fabric material. You're attractive to things that represent to you stuff you have previously found yourself attracted to. Some is down to biology and culture, some is down to just practicing your attraction to it. So now you know that you can be attracted to things that are not women".

It was a quite a blunt, but interesting eye opener many years ago.

I would not date a trans woman most likely. A lot of their life they were living a male life. Their stories and life would represent this. Parts of their personality would be formed around this. It's not about just being attracted to a body. It's a whole life of a person in that body. It's fine to not what to be with someone because of stuff they've don't in their past. It's not judgemental to be content for them but still serve your own preferences.

I don't find the clothes themselves attractive. They are only attractive relative to who is wearing them. I've often seen a dress a hot girl was wearing on another girl and she makes it look ugly. Not the other way round.

Didn't the singer Alison Moyet get a load of grief for refusing to call herself a cis-woman, saying she's a woman ??

Bat crap nuts that.

I'm female, a bird, a girl (granted not for some years!!), a bit of skirt, a woman etc etc etc.

Cis bollocks.

professore wrote: »
    I don't find the clothes themselves attractive. They are only attractive relative to who is wearing them. I've often seen a dress a hot girl was wearing on another girl and she makes it look ugly. Not the other way round.

Speaking as someone that could make a ten grand Alexander McQueen frock look like an Aldi binliner - I concur!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

P_1 wrote: »
    That is quite simply not the case for a lot of people. I suggest you read more on the topic

They might feel male or female, but they aren't, and never can be unless we can alter DNA. Just as amputees who feel a ghost limb don't actually have a ghost limb. I don't understand why if you are trans you would want to blatantly deny the truth. I actually believe many probably don't, it's just blue haired activists pushing this narrative.

Then again lots of people live their whole lives with one face to the world and a completely different one underneath.

Speaking as someone that could make a ten grand Alexander McQueen frock look like an Aldi binliner - I concur!

It's not much of a stretch, in fairness.

Alexander-McQueen-1.jpeg

It's like we're moving back a couple of decades to when your sex should define you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

...I couldn't give a toss...

You're a no so.

It's like we're moving back a couple of decades to when your sex should define you

Bang on!

I said that when an actress asked for a "chaperone" to take a meeting with the Friends actor David Schwimmer.

My sainted mother, may God rest her soul, lamped some lairy sort in the mid 60s when he grabbed her a**e - now she'd have a hashtag.

We are going backwards.

• Advertisement

Probably a stupid question - it's easy enough to see how a surgeon can turn a man into a woman physically, but can they make a willy for a woman who wants to change? (or for a bloke who'd like a spare I suppose :D)

Surely finding clothes in and of themselves arousing, would be a fetish, no?

I've never got the appeal of lingerie, even on a woman - my only interest has ever been to get it off and get at the really good stuff underneath!

If you could split your cock into two half-cocks, would you do it?

P_1 wrote: »
    I don't think it does.

As far as I know bottom surgery also removes the testes and the sperm producing plumbing (for lack of a better term)
    ah yeah I know the male appendages are removed and or recycled to resemble female parts but it is my understanding that there are fundamental differences in the male and female orgasm quite apart from jizz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭badtoro

You can't just create your own reality and expect everyone to accept it. Where does it end?

Agree with this.

Consenting adults can do whatever they please, but expecting me to enable them won't fly.

Another thing is what feels like constant "highlighting" of "issues" being pushed on people, see part 1 of consenting adults, forcing me to care results in a negative reaction.

If you could split your cock into two half-cocks, would you do it?

I could do that easy enough - it doesn't hold much appeal!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,913 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Didn't the singer Alison Moyet get a load of grief for refusing to call herself a cis-woman, saying she's a woman ??

Bat crap nuts that.

I'm female, a bird, a girl (granted not for some years!!), a bit of skirt, a woman etc etc etc.

Cis bollocks.

The only cis I ever heard of is what they used to call Russia (when it was country fluid) between the USSR and Russia.
    Russia used to be called CIS the Commonwealth of Independent States

http://www.cisstat.com/eng/cis.htm

cis_map_def.jpg

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

The only cis I ever heard of is what they used to call Russia (when it was country fluid) between the USSR and Russia.
    Russia used to be called CIS the Commonwealth of Independent States

http://www.cisstat.com/eng/cis.htm

cis_map_def.jpg

Yeah am a chunky bird but am not that big lol!!!!

Will the madness ever stop or are we just going to see it get worse ??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

If we’re expected to transcend sexual attraction in order to date without discriminating, how is it different from expecting people who are attracted only to those of a particular sex to transcend their sexuality and date people of the other sex?

If a chick has a flute, or once had a flute, then I’m not interested. And that’s a perfectly valid choice.

If we’re expected to transcend sexual attraction in order to date without discriminating, how is it different from expecting people who are attracted only to those of a particular sex to transcend their sexuality and date people of the other sex?

If a chick has a flute, or once had a flute, then I’m not interested. And that’s a perfectly valid choice.

I don't think anyone bar the most extreme of the left would claim any different to be fair.

You're attracted to who you're attracted to at the end of the day. No social conditioning or whatever can change that and anyone who would use that as a stick to beat you with is an idiot

You'll find most chicks will have have had many a flute Johnny, me aul pal;)

• Advertisement

You'll find most chicks will have have had many a flute Johnny, me aul pal;)

Ah but don't forget we're dealing with "WOMEN'S" flutes!

Mental mental stuff!

Ah but don't forget we're dealing with "WOMEN'S" flutes!

Mental mental stuff!

Awh, dainty little things I suppose. Perhaps even sparkly:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

https://youtu.be/k5GYlZKfBmI think you might be transphobic.

Calhoun wrote: »
    there's only one cure; a woman's cock in each hand

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭erudec

Asked my other half. He said they are more attractive than any other men, but the meat 'n' two veg will put off all but the most desperate. He said that if he'd been in prison for a year, a transgender person would be someone he could have relations with, but it wouldn't last.

When you're extremely hungry, you'll eat a candle, but once you are back on real food, you'll leave the candle alone.

Then again, he's very hetero indeed on the Kinsey scale, so I presume that transgender women appeal more to men on the bisexual area of the scale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Have to say as a hetero man Blaire White is disturbingly hot. There are lots of worse looking cis women out there.

main-qimg-7518127633652f84b1fc85e89de25c20

Actually yes !!!

I must correct my previous post ... she's bloody gorgeous ... I hope she'll get the oul John Thomas removed soon tho ...
    :(

there's only one cure; a woman's cock in each hand

I mean if you don't have one in each hand are you a real man ?

The recent pride day placards would let me think not so.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭erudec

TomSweeney wrote: »
    Actually yes !!!

I must correct my previous post ... she's bloody gorgeous ... I hope she'll get the oul John Thomas removed soon tho ...

A lot of plastic surgery there, and even an Irish twenty-something girl would think twice before putting on that much makeup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

I made it to a minute and 22 seconds and used up my entire tolerance for bollocks for the rest of the day

• Advertisement

Actually yes !!!

here she is prior to surgery.

d635010ce50739ee7c773fb638d20c24a7b4cc5850f051c7b5e8b323d29d9d09.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,532 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Awh, dainty little things I suppose. Perhaps even sparkly:)

Like the Little Britain sketch...

Radiographer: If you could just use this to cover your testicles.
    Emily Howard: I'm a lady, I don't have testicles. [Simpers] Well perhaps tiny little lady testicles.

Very few Western males can pull off the look convincingly without looking like Panto dames. Each to their own I guess.

wexie wrote: »
    I made it to a minute and 22 seconds and used up my entire tolerance for bollocks for the rest of the day

Hahaha indeed, I have linked that video before in another thread as it highlights the craziness of certain folk and how they want to force sexual attraction.

You could say that it's only a small group that think this way but as I am sarcasticly pointing out above even at our trans rally we had placards saying only real men like trans woman .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,763 ✭✭✭cgcsb

Australian lads LOVE THEM!

The ladyboys of Bankok are also extremely popular with NI protestant boys who flock down to Dublin everytime the ladyboys perform. There's an element of forbidden fruit in repressed cultures being attractive.

cgcsb wrote: »
    Australian lads LOVE THEM!

The ladyboys of Bankok are also extremely popular with NI protestant boys who flock down to Dublin everytime the ladyboys perform. There's an element of forbidden fruit in repressed cultures being attractive.
    world renowned flautists

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Actually yes !!!

Blaire White is a good looking person in general.

She'd be a handsome man too if she'd chosen to stay that way.

When you get ugly fat guys in their 50s transitioning though. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,157 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

If op genuinely wanted to know the answer I would have thought LGBT forum would have been a better place to ask

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Absolute drivel

Sleeper12 wrote:
    If op genuinely wanted to know the answer I would have thought LGBT forum would have been a better place to ask

Not at all. That would be the place to go if you wanted a ban or to be chastised for even posing such a question

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

wexie wrote: »
    Managed to 1:25 myself. ****me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Zulu wrote: »
    Managed to 1:25 myself. ****me.

I got as far as cis..

I think it was probably about 4 seconds in..

• Advertisement
Advertisement