Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EIR Sports frustration.

Options
  • 07-08-2018 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

My eir account was installed 2 weeks ago(24th July 2018) and I have yet to recieve the EIR sport channels which come part of the offer. 

When i log onto EIR it says my account is still 'IN PROGRESS' .Further to this 
    frustration is logging onto EIR sport website to add the channels it states im NOT an EIR home broadband subscriber. 

Please sort this out for me. Im sure you have a way of verifying my status as an EIR customer.

This is the only reason i chose EIR

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

lpool2k05 wrote: »
    My eir account was installed 2 weeks ago(24th July 2018) and I have yet to recieve the EIR sport channels which come part of the offer. 

frustration is logging onto EIR sport website to add the channels it states im NOT an EIR home broadband subscriber. 

Please sort this out for me. Im sure you have a way of verifying my status as an EIR customer.

Hi lpool2k05 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lpool2k05

lpool2k05 wrote: »

Hi lpool2k05 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas
    Ive already PM'D your representatives last week and got fobbed off with a number to dial which i did. They in turn fobbed me off
    to another person who did the same. Problem still not solved..he said he will raise a ticket to it and it will be 3-5 days.

It just isnt good enough. I did my research on this forum and in the eir sports thread that its not the first time this has happened.

You advertised EIR Sports free with broadband..How hard is it to deliver it without issue?

I expect another bland response and the reason for my reply is not for this, its to put it out there whats happened in the hope 
    that its rectified and will not happen to others.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭cableskeptic

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you will not get access to eir sport until the broadband service goes active. Once your broadband is active then you will be enabled for eir sport.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you will not get access to eir sport until the broadband service goes active. Once your broadband is active then you will be enabled for eir sport.
    Sorry if i wasnt clear...My broadband was installed on 24th of july...2 weeks ago!! Its working great so now i just need access to the channels

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭cableskeptic

Can you login to my.eir sucessfully? You said you were getting In Progress and I assumed it was your broadband service that was in progress? If you can't login to my.eir sucessfully then you will not have access to eir sport

• Advertisement

Can you login to my.eir sucessfully? You said you were getting In Progress and I assumed it was your broadband service that was in progress? If you can't login to my.eir sucessfully then you will not have access to eir sport
    I can login to my eir and it says 'we're working on getting you set up' ...says this for the last 4 weeks when i placed the order and because of this EIR sport wont listen to my request to add the channels. I need this updated 

Advertisement