Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vicar street ground floor standing ticket

Options
  • 07-08-2018 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey all, was hoping somebody could help me out here. So two weeks ago bought tickets for a show in october in vicar street and got two ground floor standing tickets for me and my partner. Well now my friend is coming a long so I bought her a ticket aswell but am worried that we wont be aloud to be beside eachother during event as tickets were bought two weeks apart and even though they both say ground floor one says price level 1 and other ticket i bought for friend says g5 and a number after it. Never been to vicar street so wondering is it a first come first in kind of thing with standing tickets or is there a designated place to stand?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

mull1995 wrote: »
    Hey all, was hoping somebody could help me out here. So two weeks ago bought tickets for a show in october in vicar street and got two ground floor standing tickets for me and my partner. Well now my friend is coming a long so I bought her a ticket aswell but am worried that we wont be aloud to be beside eachother during event as tickets were bought two weeks apart and even though they both say ground floor one says price level 1 and other ticket i bought for friend says g5 and a number after it. Never been to vicar street so wondering is it a first come first in kind of thing with standing tickets or is there a designated place to stand?
    You can stand anywhere on the ground floor and also sit in the Seats on the ground floor. There is no restriction on that for standing concerts.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

Standing ticket is all standing. No need to worry its stand were you like. Just ignore whats on the ticket, that's just a reference number for ticketmaster.

Advertisement