Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House in Killucan

Options
  • 07-08-2018 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I am thinking of buying a semi-detached in Killucan. There are new houses up for sale at the moment. Any boardie be able to give my a bit of advice. Is it a nice town. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,413 ✭✭✭cml387

It's not too bad.

It's a small village with a few pubs, a shop. Some nice old architecture and an original Market House that could be renovated if the owner would sell.

About ten minutes drive will have you on the motorway, twenty minutes into Mullingar.

The Royal Canal cycleway is an excellent amenity and passes near the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Thank you cml. Would you recommend buying a house there. Its a big decision to make!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,413 ✭✭✭cml387

I hope you wouldn't buy a house on the recommendation of a randomner on the internet.:D

Ah no indeed I wouldnt. Just looking for general information. Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Is it Killucan or Rathwire?
    the two villages are within 500m of each other

• Advertisement

ERROR

• Registered Users Posts: 13,052 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Is is true that there's a campaign to get the train station open again?

Advertisement