Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retention offer issue

• 08-08-2018 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

Hi there. I was made an offer by your loyalty team almost two weeks ago.

The handset requested was not available at the time. I was told the offer would be held for me until the Monday.

I called last Monday and the offer had changed. It had increased by a tenner a month. I was told then that this would have to be reviewed. I've heard nothing since. 

I have a recording of the initial offer. Keen to stay with Eir but would like this resolved asap.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

ballyargus wrote: »
    Hi there. I was made an offer by your loyalty team almost two weeks ago.

The handset requested was not available at the time. I was told the offer would be held for me until the Monday.

I called last Monday and the offer had changed. It had increased by a tenner a month. I was told then that this would have to be reviewed. I've heard nothing since. 

I have a recording of the initial offer. Keen to stay with Eir but would like this resolved asap.
    Hi ballyargus ,

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭ballyargus

Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

ballyargus wrote: »
    Sent
    I have recieved your PM and I will respond shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement