Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trail running shoes

• 08-08-2018 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, 
    Wondering do many places (preferably in or about Dublin) sell Salomon trail running running shoes? Checked Cotswold which have them on their website but they don't seem to have any Salomon gear in store. 
    Also, has anyone used the ON running cloudventure shoes? They look a bit ridiculous but have good reviews. Tried them on and they're comfy but not sure how the footing would be over rocky terrain. 
    Thanks
    Pippy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

I got a pair in sports direct

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭PoorFarmer

Great outdoors should have them. Think they may do Inov8 too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭Halloween Jack

pippy527 wrote: »
    Hi, 
    Wondering do many places (preferably in or about Dublin) sell Salomon trail running running shoes? Checked Cotswold which have them on their website but they don't seem to have any Salomon gear in store. 
    Also, has anyone used the ON running cloudventure shoes? They look a bit ridiculous but have good reviews. Tried them on and they're comfy but not sure how the footing would be over rocky terrain. 
    Thanks
    Pippy

I was in Cotswolds a few weeks back and they had loads of salomon trail shoes in there, in the basement, I tried on a pair myself. Their store in Dundrum has a running section - called runners need, they will certainly have some salomon shoes in there.

Happy hunting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭micar

I've bought a few pair of inov8 from start fitness in the UK.

Seem to have a decent sale one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Great website here. Gives reviews of each type of runner for each brand. Also checks 29 different websites for the cheapest deals currently available for whatever runner you are looking for..

https://runrepeat.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭woody1

i've seen them in heatons / sportsworld in ballina, so i presume they are in all of their shops

• Registered Users Posts: 14 pippy527

thanks for all the replies.

Advertisement