Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crypto Exchanges Order Books

Options
  • 08-08-2018 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi Guys, hoping you can answer this question. I am a holder of Ripple and looking at buying more. Currently the price has gone down and (from previous research) people on different exchanges are selling Crypto at a lower price just to get out due to FUD or whatever other reasons. I know a while ago on some exchanges (which I have heard on YouTube about this) that people sold their XRP for a much lower price than the market price on the chance they lose everything. My question is, where (on the web) can I find all order books for exchanges to see what people are selling XRP at (fixed price) or do I need to register on every exchange to see this info? Thanks in advance. Best, Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

https://cryptowat.ch/assets/xrp?types=spot+futures

Clicking into each exchange lets you see the depth charts on each exchange although you'd have to be buying or selling extreme amounts to move the price unless it's some tiny low volume exchange where the books are thin.

Checking the actual order books for very specific price levels you'd probably have to visit each exchange, although Blockfoilio allows you to check the top 50 (or thereabouts) bids and asks on each exchange for whichever currency

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

You can use that site that grindle mentioned or also coinmarketcap.com (click on 'markets').  However as he alluded to, probably best to ignore the ones with very low volume.  I also found that some of those that are at the very top are a bit dodge/obscure - or I found all manner of problems registering and getting verified with them.
    Those two sites will give you an idea of which of the bigger more reputable exchanges offer the best value (subject to you also checking out their commissions/fees).

Advertisement