Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spending Money - NYC&Vegas

Options
  • 08-08-2018 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

hi everyone,

just wondering about spending money needed for upcoming hol to NYC and Las Vegas i have about 2000 euros so around 2300 dollars will this suffice? i no about tax and resort fees and that also dont plan on buying much in the shops only really need money for food and doing things etc. will have a city pass bought also before i go.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Well first how long are you going for?

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭revoke12

whoops sorry forget mention that 3 nights new york 4 nights vegas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Have you paid for your accommodation or does that need to come out of your spending money?

accommodation paid for just need pay the taxes and fees for each destination also have city pass paid for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

$2300 should be more than enough spending money you will prob come home with change unless you plan to gamble hard in vegas. Make sure to set a budget if your gambling there and dont chase any losses or you will end up broke.

• Advertisement

dont plan on spending alot on gambling so im good there was just wondering was it sufficent as my first time in both plces

• Registered Users Posts: 11,358 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Yeah 2 grand should be loads, obviously the gambling can cost you any amount but if your not pushed on it you’ll be fine.

Advertisement