Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessing or sport mobile app

Options
  • 08-08-2018 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi,
    Can't access red eir sorts mobile app in my phone...
    Been onto to customer care for 3 weeks now and not resolved..
    As a last throw of the dice can you help me?
    If I can't access the app was sold the package under false scope and want to cancel..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi digitalsystem,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you advise of the exact issue you're experiencing when trying to access the app and what is the make and model of your handset?

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭digitalsystem

Hi, I am not able to log into the app using the same credentials that I use for the myeir app.
    Phone is an Android phone, no issues with any other apps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi, I am not able to log into the app using the same credentials that I use for the myeir app.
    Phone is an Android phone, no issues with any other apps
    Thanks for those details. 

Feel free to PM me your mobile, PIN, full name on the account and address and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi, PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi, PM sent

Great, thanks.

I'll come back to you shortly through PM's

Thanks

Tracey

• Advertisement

Hi,
    restarting this thread as have not been able to get any joy with support on Eir Sports mobile app.

I am able to log on to app.
    But when I select a channel to watch it buffers for a few seconds and then I get a error message saying
    'Something went wrong, please try again'

Spoke with reps on chat who have not been able to help
    Spoke with tech support who have transferred me to different sections for eir sport support (landline and mobile) who have said they will raise a ticket on this..

But around 6 weeks later still not able to access app. Have uninstalled / reinstalled but no difference.

Can you help me? All details for my account have been sent via PM before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Have you checked that the software on the app as well as the software on the phone is up to date?

Thanks,

Sarah

Hi, yes have downloaded latest app from play store and phone is regularly updated...
    It was working and then stopped for some reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi, yes have downloaded latest app from play store and phone is regularly updated...
    It was working and then stopped for some reason
    Hi there digitalsystem

Have you tried contacting them directly at eircomapps@eir.ie ?If not I would suggest doing so. Make sure to include all your account information, the coloured app and exactly what you have done to gain access up until now.

-Kyle

Advertisement