Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocking incoming mails on gmail account

Options
  • 08-08-2018 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭

Is there anyway to block mails from a sender, that when they attempt to send a mail, it’ll bounce back to them?
    There is a block option, but When I select a particular address to block, gmail will filter any mails from it into the spam folder, I’d like to not receive them at all if it’s possible.

Cheers in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

kbell wrote: »
    Is there anyway to block mails from a sender, that when they attempt to send a mail, it’ll bounce back to them?
    There is a block option, but When I select a particular address to block, gmail will filter any mails from it into the spam folder, I’d like to not receive them at all if it’s possible.

Cheers in advance :)
    For now can only give you this link to read(quite old), will confirm tomorrow if there is any other way.
    http://gmail-tips.blogspot.com/2012/01/blocking-senders.html

Advertisement