Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering professional looking for a 3 or 4 bed house to rent.

Options
  • 08-08-2018 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi All.

As the title says I am an engineering professional. I work in one of the pharma companies on the Ida Estate and I am looking for a nice 3 or 4 bed house to rent.

I am 40 years old and have 2 kids who live with me at the weekends.

There's not much online and when something nice comes up it's usually gone instantly so I'm not having much luck.

Just thought this might be worth a try for someone wanting to rent a house to a clean, respectable, financially secure professional.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

bumpydogjk wrote: »
    Hi All.

As the title says I am an engineering professional. I work in one of the pharma companies on the Ida Estate and I am looking for a nice 3 or 4 bed house to rent.

I am 40 years old and have 2 kids who live with me at the weekends.

There's not much online and when something nice comes up it's usually gone instantly so I'm not having much luck.

Just thought this might be worth a try for someone wanting to rent a house to a clean, respectable, financially secure professional.

Unfortunately theres a property cartel agencys and some private slumlords operating in town pushing up the rents to the max to line their greasy pockets
    1200 a month is the minimum for what you're looking for
    But you could buy something similar new for 850 a month bank loan

• Registered Users Posts: 29,387 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Hoffmans wrote:
    Unfortunately theres a property cartel agencys and some private slumlords operating in town pushing up the rents to the max to line their greasy pockets 1200 a month is the minimum for what you're looking for But you could buy something similar new for 850 a month bank loan

Unfortunately our housing issues are far more complicated than just that. Sorry op, but I've no advice. Best of luck

Advertisement