Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My mobile has been cut off after cancelling home phone and broadband even after conta

Options
  • 08-08-2018 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

I recently cancelled my home phone, broadband and eirvision services, but retained my mobile phone service. I was warned that I would receive a disconnection charge, but due to how my contract had been arranged I could just ring and cancel this charge. Today I received a 3 texts message simultaneously warning me that my next bill/usage was usually high. 2 of the messages said to contact eir  to avoid disconnection and one said all my services had been suspended - I hadn't even received a bill yet. I ring customer care immediately using my mobile, explained the situation to the agent who then removed the disconnection fee as previously agreed. This evening I went to use my phone, only to find I had been disconnected!!! And to ring 1901 - which I can't do as my phone is disconnected. I have now been waiting for a live chat agent for the last 20 minutes with no response. This is absolutely ridiculous. More poor service from Eir  again. Hopefully this means I out go contract for my mobile now as well to get rid of once and for all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭hot buttered scones

I spent half an hour on the phone this morning again trying to get this sorted and was assured it was. It's now several hours later and I still have no mobile service.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,179 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

They seem overall great to deal with! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

I spent half an hour on the phone this morning again trying to get this sorted and was assured it was. It's now several hours later and I still have no mobile service.
    Hi hot buttered scones ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement