Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My eir account set up

Options
  • 08-08-2018 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I was in the Blanchardstown Center store today and switched my sim free plan and was told i would have to re register on My eir.

I have 2 numbers/accounts accoated  with my email.
    A landline that belongs to my mother [shes not tec savy so i look after it for her] and my mobile 
    I tried to create a new account and kept getting an error but i get the below when i log into my old mobile accout. The problem is iv no idea what the original pin was and can i just add my number here ?
    I havent changed my number by the way

457838.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Stealthirl wrote: »
    Hi
    I was in the Blanchardstown Center store today and switched my sim free plan and was told i would have to re register on My eir.

I have 2 numbers/accounts accoated  with my email.
    A landline that belongs to my mother [shes not tec savy so i look after it for her] and my mobile 
    I tried to create a new account and kept getting an error but i get the below when i log into my old mobile accout. The problem is iv no idea what the original pin was and can i just add my number here ?
    I havent changed my number by the way

457838.jpg
    Hi Stealthirl, 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement