Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Manager - Looking to rent room in Dublin - 6 months

Options
  • 09-08-2018 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi There,

I contract as an IT Programme Manager and recently landed a new role in Dublin City centre (Upper Baggot Street area, south side). I'm looking to rent a room for 3-4 nights a week (Monday - Thursday).

I'm from Co. Clare and plan to return home each Thursday evening to be with my family and work from there on Fridays, returning to Dublin again on Monday mornings. Basically looking for a place to lie my head for three nights, so you'll hardly see me!

My contract is for six months but as in these types of roles there's always risk that they may end sooner so I'm looking for a month to month contract if possible. Looking to pay between 400-500 per/month depending on accommodation type.

I'm interested in locations up-to 5km from the city centre and will be ready to move in between August 13th - 20th (2018).

A little about myself: I'm very easy going and enjoy a good conversation and laugh! You'll be glad to hear that I'm very domesticated and take pride in keeping a clean and organised house, I'm the housekeeper at home !! (-:

If your interested in discussing this with me please send me a private message here, thanks.

Looking forward to hearing from you shortly.

Regards,
    Tony

Advertisement