Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Architect required for SEAI Deep Retrofit?

• 09-08-2018 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

I hope to apply for next year's scheme. Not sure which company to choose.  We may do some minor work e.g. convert a garage to office so perhaps a general building contractor *like* House2Home might be best. Does anyone have experience with this outfit? (PM)
    In any event - would people recommend an architect or technician or some other project manager if there are no changes in the layout? 

The house has Hollow Block construction - (previously I assumed it had a cavity) -snip- advocates Internal Drylining with Ventilation and Airtight membrane  and claims they conform to SEAI best practice so now I'm confused again (I was convinced to go for EWI to avoid condensation) :ermm:

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

comments/recommendations on specific companies by PM thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RobSR

Hi, we are looking to do something similar. Did you get sorted with someone?
    Thanks

Advertisement