Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turas Nua

Options
  • 09-08-2018 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I finished college at the end of May and got a letter for an appointment with TN the week after. I have been to maybe 3 appointments with them since then just to ask me questions about what work I wanted to do. They didnt even get to the stage to review my cv. I had applied myself to loads of jobs and obtained a job myself that I start next week. Now they are asking for my employers details registration number and contact details. I really don't want to give them that information as they had no dealings with them at all. I certainly do not want them contacting them. If they had helped in any way in getting me that job then I would have no problem providing that info but I dont see how they request it when they were not involved whatsoever. Do I just ignore them? If I do will they go ahead and ring my employer anyway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Offalygal. wrote: »
    I finished college at the end of May and got a letter for an appointment with TN the week after. I have been to maybe 3 appointments with them since then just to ask me questions about what work I wanted to do. They didnt even get to the stage to review my cv. I had applied myself to loads of jobs and obtained a job myself that I start next week. Now they are asking for my employers details registration number and contact details. I really don't want to give them that information as they had no dealings with them at all. I certainly do not want them contacting them. If they had helped in any way in getting me that job then I would have no problem providing that info but I dont see how they request it when they were not involved whatsoever. Do I just ignore them? If I do will they go ahead and ring my employer anyway?

There is a big thread on them in State Benefits.
    They are a scourge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Advertisement