Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air Europa Connecting Flight

Options
  • 09-08-2018 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi guys.

I have booked return flights from Shannon to Majorca (arriving 23rd September & back on 3rd October) with Ryanair.
    Now that I've booked them - I am looking into the possibility of doing 4 nights in Ibiza also at the start (to make it 4 nights in Ibiza and 6 in Majorca rather than all 10 in Majorca).
    This would involve getting an Air Europa flight on 23rd from Palma to Ibiza (40 minute job) after our Shannon flight lands.
    I'm just wondering what the story is in the event of a delay to our Ryanair flight into Palma causing us to miss the Air Europa flight onto Ibiza - we would have to pay full price again for the next Air Europa flight as we didn't book the flights at the same time on the same ticket?

Not too sure how this works.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,415 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The short answer is you will have to pay again as they are not booked together as a connecting flight.

Advertisement