Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account issue no record of my account

Options
  • 09-08-2018 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

I pretty 100% sure I opened an account with Electric Ireland when I purchased my house last May.

I rang and the person I spoke with took all details however when I log into my account now online it says there’s no “open accounts” and I haven’t received a bill yet. If you private message I can go be you the address? I unfortunately don’t have access to the account number, with the move I misslayed it.

The reason I’m querying this is because I got a bill today from Bord Gais Energy however it’s addressed to the “new occupier” which I presume was the account carried over from previous owner of the house. Also as I say I’m 100% sure I opened an account with Electric Ireland.

Can I give you the address of the property to check?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige B

Hi StarBright01,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Yes, if you send us a private message including the address, we can look into this for you.

In your private message, could you also include: your full name; the previous address where you were registered (if you took an existing Electric Ireland account to your new home); your contact number; confirmation you are the account holder; and the Meter Point Reference Number (MPRN) of the new premises?

We can then look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

Advertisement